Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Chemical sprayer

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gasket

Guys,

What sprayer do U use for your chemicals , I currently use just a hand bottle , but thinking of something with a lance etc so I can easily reach fsg and finials on conservatory roofs ??

No fancy kit me...soak the brush head with no nonsense n just scrub away...we carry enough **** just to clean windows without anymore junk rolling round van.....y use a bkpack wen got pole and 500 litre too hand ???

No fancy kit me...soak the brush head with no nonsense n just scrub away...we carry enough **** just to clean windows without anymore junk rolling round van.....y use a bkpack wen got pole and 500 litre too hand ???
I use the same pump and sprayer for applying hypo to walls and patios etc so no issue to use for other chems

I am not just a window cleaner i am more of an exterior cleaning company

Fair do's davey...if that what you do..do it...stick to what i know..i do windows...fascia soffit n all the rest...i get away with what i got to earn whats i earn...u happy bunny...if you a complete clean jobber...u av to av the kit.walls.floors...drives n patos.maybe roofs too....i stick to whats i know...earns my crust.n sure u dos too /emoticons/wink.png

I did 24 years of pretty much just windows and have spent the last 2 doing all the extras i can and changing the direction of my business

If it all goes to plan eventually the window cleaning side of things will be done by an employee or 2 while i do other things

I am making sure that my business looks after me in later life

Latest Posts

Back