Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

can any one help please

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

just looking at benz blackwash now its diloution rates im strugling with 5-1 is this 5 parts water to 1 part blackwash or am i missing something ?

also can any one post a link to some ppe

face sheled

gloves

any help would be grate please

just looking at benz blackwash now its diloution rates im strugling with 5-1 is this 5 parts water to 1 part blackwash or am i missing something ?
also can any one post a link to some ppe

face sheled

gloves

any help would be grate please
Yes mate 5 water to 1 blackwash. Face shield wise mate I use a top notch paintball mask as nothing can get into the eyes & it won't mist up

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

With softwash chems the water is the bigger number Lee

5l water 1l blackwash

I wanna find a mask that looks like jason Voorhees

Would really freak out my customers

mask12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the replys so just to get it rite at a 5-1 if i fill a 25leter drum how much black wash do a add sory to sound thick lol :rolleyes: 5.5 leters of blackwash?

Last edited by a moderator:
4 litres... 4 x 5 (water) = 20 litres of water + your 4 litres of blackwash. Gives you 24 litres in total..

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Last edited:
If you are going to spray it phone Ben Marriot he has a special nozzle it's better than the Benz one and fits in the end of a gardners pole , if you use a fan jet it will give you lots of fine mist where as his gives a droplet spray with very little spray drift and it's cheaper , I think it's on his web site ??

what surface are you tackling with the blackwash tench?
im not shore yet m8 going to have a look tomorow as they want upvc clean and windows as well i may not even get the job yet but fingers crossed i will as the last guy never turned up and the other wasent intrested in the render clean

If you are going to spray it phone Ben Marriot he has a special nozzle it's better than the Benz one and fits in the end of a gardners pole , if you use a fan jet it will give you lots of fine mist where as his gives a droplet spray with very little spray drift and it's cheaper , I think it's on his web site ??
Your right there, fan jets do give a lot of mist & that can be a problem

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Latest Posts

Back