Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

the correct attire!

is the correct attire t shirt , adidas tracky bottoms and sambas ?!

i no its good to look professional in uniform etc i have got one, but for domestic wat does it really matter if you do a good job, punctual, reliable and polite . surely they are the main factors.

I use T-shirt or top with business name and number on and work type trousers. I think regardless always looking smart is a must.

Sent from Tapatalk. App for iPhone, Android and blackberry.

Always wear printed t-shire and work trousers. People will be impressed. Like others said, who would you get to work on ur house?? Guy in shorts and a footy shirt or uniform?

as long as your smart i dont think it matters too much, i always remember about a month after i'd gone on my own i got a job & she said she'd asked some lads to do it 2 weeks before i knocked & when they showed up she said they looked as if they'd just got out of jail so she binned them, but i couldnt tell her it was the crew i'd just left lol so i did smarten up, now i just get little sew on badges with my name & window cleaner on & sew them on whatever im using for work

i think a sign written car or van is a must though

i agree with most of the lads the first impressions count i wear a polo shirt with name and number when i started i wasnt concsious but after a while realised that i wasnt getting any of the big houses or middle class estates soon after it all changed

Latest Posts

Back