Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Whats The Best Poles Out There? Gardiner?

joe34

I need to get myself a 18 ft and a 30 ft pole ,whats the best ones to use? any advise would be helpful .Thanks.

i use the Facelift Phoenix 26ul pole for an everyday pole, no real need to get to poles as the carbon pole are light enough to work with.

the phoenix pole has a 30ft coming out shortly.

i find these are a great pole to use

aaahhh the phoenix or the gardiner pole,i have both but when i open the van doors up every time i go for the phoenix-not because its a new toy its just a joy to use and so quick-will shave a couple of mins off every job.if it was me buying again i would go for the pheonix 18 and have the extra sections for when you need them to quickly slot into place,

most will say gardiners as that is what they use and are happy with-fair do's and thats what i thought till i got the phoenix-well worth a look,you won't be disapointed if you go for one :Image9: :Image9:

When you say the best, it's dependant on the type of job in question as all poles have advantages and disadvantages.

Weight, prices, flexibility, rigidity, closed length, replacement parts, clamps etc etc too many variables.

You have to make your own mind up.

Just after abit of advise as i can't make my own mind up as i've hardly used any and a novice to wfp i've used a ladder for years. so thought i'd ask the people who have been using them day in day out,thanks buddy yeah just looked on the phoenix website they do look like a good bit of kit.

Would a phoenix 26 ft be big enough for most town houses and windows in roofs ect ? or would i have to get something bigger? they do 34 ft one but your looking at parting with 700 plus notes

It goes upto 3 storey and have managed go get some solar panels with it. Extensions for it are coming out

I used to do most 3 tier houses itch a 21 footer, 26 is plenty, I have slx 30 and the last section is used once or twice a month, the forth not that often!

It's gardiners for me, reason being the combination of high quality and the prices compared to other leading brands about... They did have a sale on poles and I know it the mo it's buy one get one free on some poles but only the smaller sizes left eg - buy a 22ft clx and get the 4ft clx for free. There very good poles but spending that little bit more on a slx will really make a difference to your every day working. I tent to have my clxs as spares and for con roofs etc now...

spoke to gardiner today they are out of stock and wont have no more in till mid/end of may ,i was looking at getting a slx 30 i need to get something soon and dont think i can wait that long

I am down in St Austell on Wednesday and gardiner poles systems say that the new stock is not in yet in and they don't think it will be before the 1st May.

Don't see the point in buying the old poles on sale eg extreme as it's got the old clamps, don't fancy a super max, think I wait for new Slx 2.

But I think they doing a new extreme so might wait for the new extreme 25, new stock hopefully with the new clamps.

I need to get myself a 18 ft and a 30 ft pole ,whats the best ones to use? any advise would be helpful .Thanks.
Get yourself an slx 30 Joe. It will clean at all domestic heights and most commercial heights. Sections are easy and quick to both add and take of the slx. Its a superlite pole which is hard wearing & the only pole you will ever truly need.
And to top it all off, the customer service and aftersales you will experience from Gardiners is second to none....

Get yourself an slx 30 Joe. It will clean at all domestic heights and most commercial heights. Sections are easy and quick to both add and take of the slx. Its a superlite pole which is hard wearing & the only pole you will ever truly need.

And to top it all off, the customer service and aftersales you will experience from Gardiners is second to none....
Cheers mate ,i think i'm going to hang on till they get those back in stock as ever one says they are really good

Latest Posts

Back