The guild

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by lewis p, Nov 24, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. lewis p

lewis p Member

I am sure a few of you have seen that Lee burbridge has brought the guild from Nat Jones he has been getting loads of stick on facebook about raising the price from £25 to £60 and not giving any other benefits , What do you think as I no he has lots of haters so when it goes on facebook it gets out of control

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

It seems Lee has upset guild members with the price increase for sure.
    Time will tell if the guild under Lee's control grows or not as after all £60 is not a lot of dosh is it now?

3. Njones

Njones Well-Known Member
    Supplier

Lee didn't buy the Guild - I received no money for it & didn't ask for any - the Guild was never about profit & still isn't IMO.

The member fees have increased - but they had to... I'd not been able to do anything with the Guild for years due to lack of funding -in the last 10 -12 months there's an awful lot of new benefits been added, and more on their way,.. look carefully & you'll see where those increased member fees are being spent.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. PTWC

PTWC Guest

I bet most of the benefits could be gained from here for FREE!:cool:
    Ie,
    Tips and advice on how to...
    Discount at cleaningspot, insurance etc
    Sharing forms and docs etc
    Special deal alerts from other members
    :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

And a donation of say £60 a year to Gav to keep this site going would not go a miss either:D

6. seye

seye Forum Addict

Up here we have a similar thing to the guild its called a window cleaners licence I'm sure you know the drill. As with the guild you have to prove you have public liability insurance and you also get a police check done on you o and its law up here.
    Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

7. TolishAPurd

Is this the window cleaners guild? I'd be f%^king embarassed being a member of that. Its window cleaning FFS, not building a bespoke staircase in a listed property.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. lewis p

lewis p Member

I will be very polite and just say what a load of rollocks you are talking Nat , First of all for £60 a year every thing you get can be got from the internet for free all the others things like discount of equipment etc you need to join up as a full member and the price is £250 what a joke and he not in it to make money lol

9. Eclipse

Eclipse Well-Known Member

Complete joke "the guild" no need to be a member at all nor the federation of Master window cleaners

10. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Member with Benefits (Sole Trader/Small Limited business)
    £250+VAT Entry Level membership with Certification, Photo I.D Members Badge, Vehicle Sticker, Full Access to the MGWC Shop, Guild Partner benefits and access to documents, marketing material.
    AND access to our MGWC supplies store to purchase goods and systems.
    Guild Member
    £50+VAT - Entry Level membership with Certification, Photo I.D Members Badge, Vehicle Sticker, Guild Partner benefits and access to documents, marketing material.

Oh I see now WTF :eek::D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
Advertisement