Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bottom Windows Only

WCF

Help Support WCF:

well got summer to look forward to tho lads. they say a boiling hot summer it coming. but in july its spose to be wet.

i wouldnt do half a house and i wouldnt even go to do anyones house in this weather most people would say no thanks.

ive worked one week since before xmas.nothing out there load of shat applied for 5 jobs last week sick to death of sat at home and doing quotes for people that dont want to pay for anything doing.

Yep, I have slipped from two weeks before the snow to 4 weeks behind. Had a few texts asking when I am coming around. I am hoping that some of the snow will thaw around the properties by tuesday. Working on a massive one floor lodge tomorrow, scraping paint from 100s of french panes. Booked an easy day for tuesday with a few regular houses.....just hoping it will be ok.

I've cancelled all my outside jobs until the weather improves. Simples

Worst winter I've experience working outside was off work for 6 consecutive weeks :rolleyes:

Being relatively new to window cleaning i only have a small round, I'm also behind on my workload like many other members here

Hopefully i will be back out Tuesday and ill take my pole to do tops if the weather hasn't improved

so with time on my hands I've been at home working on some new flyers so that i am more prepared for more canvassing soon..Updated my Facexxxx page, Contacted most of my customers and they totally understand the situation, meanwhile I'm not earning any income and i didn't have the benefit of working last year

Do they really want there windows cleaning with all this snow about? (Eyebrows are raised when it starts to rain)

Try to get out when possible, I was out wednesday & thursday was alot of snow on ground but was ok to clean windows as long as its dry no one will complain, but they might say stuff like oh wasnt expecting you to come in this weather!

But all my customers paid, am also hoping to go out tuesday busy week this week(am on wk3) (wk 1 and wk3 are busy) ill be moving mondays to tusdays and so on.

Snowed again last night, trying to snow now.. I have a lot of bungalows and ground level shops I could do.. But I think I will just stay in the house or go look at vans..

Snowing like mad here and has settled on the existing snow big style. Not sure if i will be working today now. I suppose it is january and only to be expected, but I am still peed off with it.

im taking it as a week holiday i think and then if im sick in summer or any other time ill just get on with it. the melt will start thursday, i did notice its dripping off my car today as the suns out now.

our main roads are all clear ( slushy ) but drivable if you take it steady. we got 4-7 inches here.

im just writing this week off and next week its warming up to 8-11c so ill start my 2013 again.

i just walk everywere in this not worth risking the van,had a mate brake slightly yesterday for a dog slid hit a lamp post wrote of van not good.;

This job might be ok at the mo as see one being used at our local tesco superstore to help keep the car park clear /emoticons/biggrin.png

Not sure if it was a contractor or tesco have brought their own but I still want one /emoticons/smile.png

4 and 5 inch here in leeds in my street even main roads bad still snowing im sat in applying for more jobs lol

sick that bit of kit,ive emailed a few place today to see if they wanted snow removed knowbodys interested lol same old same old.doing it by hand i may add lol

Latest Posts

Back