Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Water genie Barracuda 27ft pole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Clisty1989

Ive not used any other pole before this so i cant compare it to other poles, so I'm not going to state how it compares to other competitors. When i first got it out of the box i was prepared to make a few tweaks going off recommendations from others on here, but i havent had to. Firstly it already comes tubeless, which was a huge bonus as i thought id have to diy it, and im not very good at the diy side of things, that on its own was a huge bonus as there isnt a long trail of hose attached. The hise that did come with it has been more then adequate so far and has enabled me to do 2 sides of a house without moving the backpack, even when its been not far off fully extended. When fully extended there is a fair bit of flex but its easy to work with and overcome, even over connys and on gutter jobs. The weight is also good and is easy to maneuver. The clamps are ok, and dont spin as much as i initially expected and provide a good grip, but probably could use a lottle refinement, but havent cause me any difficulties or problems at all. It came complete with brush and angle adaptor, which seem like good all rounders, but as its the first brush ive used i cant make a comparison. Price wise its 170+vat so its cheaper then most equivalents but feels good to use and well worth the money. I feel i made the right choice on a tight budget and intend to use it for a long time, and will probably stick to water genie poles in the future. Only thing i would have done if i could reorder is go for the 22, purely as i havent had to take it higher then 20ft yet, but saying that i dont know what jobs are round the corner. I would definatly consider this if you want a decent, sturdy, light pole on a tight budget

Latest Posts

Back