Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Slx 39

WCF

Help Support WCF:

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

Does anyone on here have one? Ive decided thats what im getting. I wanted the Phoneix but its way more expensive!

Hopefully purchase it by the end of next week /emoticons/smile.png

I have one It's a fantastic pole very light and very rigid and really smooth to use you would be mad not to buy one i have just posted a short review it was money well spent.

Can you afford an Xtreme? I have an SL-X and its very ridgid at 25ft, kinda ridgid at 30ft but when it is set up at 35ft I wish it wasn't so flexible. It would be even more bendy at 39ft. If you'll be using it above 30ft all the time or on a regular basis I think you'd be happier with an Xtreme. JMO

PS

The bending at 30 and 35 ft isn't bad its just not awesomely ridgid

I'm a big guy granted but i was able to fully extend it and then raise it with one arm and i found it very reasable the amount of flex fully extended i can easily work with it, I had a gxtel 31 and struggled lifting it fully extended with both arms and thought it was going to break at one point I did it with a couple of friends present and they couldn't believe i cleaned windows with this thing but it definately made me appreciate the Gardiner SLX39 when i bought it the difference was chalk and cheese don't get me wrong i would love to try out an Xtreme but they are just a little pricey for me and i am happy with the SLX my only hope is that maybe if the Xtreme becomes the International standard for wfp's the price of materials will come down on the bulk buying of them and the savings are moved onto us then maybe they will be more affordable I hit a credit card to buy my SLX39 coz i'm still trying to clear the debt i got into building my new system but thats life.

Back