Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Merry christmas to everyone

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Andy OC

I would just like to wish everyone a great Christmas and New Year. Remember to be friendly to other windys! Only a few cleans till Spring!!

Yes, merry christmas to all. Drink and be merry. Make the most of this hard earned break....I bet we are all ready for it. The afternoons start to get lighter after today!

I am still working

But have a good un lads and shazzy

New year new ventures but will never drop the windows

" and the b ells are ring out for christmas time"

have fun and enjoy your christmas break working up to christmas eve then back to graft Saturday

christmas day four hours driving not the best but hayho

Yes mr t and handyman stuff
You won't regret the handyman work mate, just remember to charge twice what you think the jobs worth, as it always ends up taking twice the time because of getting tools set up, tea n chats, discussing the next job, tidying up and all the unforseen stuff. Good luck matey.

Merry crimbo folks, remember this is the time where little sweet father christmas was born in a manger, and Mary, Joseph, and the three musketeers brought gifts for him. ...to be honest, bar the gold, the gifts were a bit sh!t, but lets make sure we don't forget the true meaning of christmas.:thumbsup:

I have a wedding to go to tomorrow so is going to be an early start for me :cheers:

Merry Christmas folks & wishing everyone a healthy and prosperous new year.

Just remember to keep smurfing them prices up in 2015 & stay safe /emoticons/biggrin.png

yep time for my winter hibernation...happy xmas to you all and especially fred and frank whom i am sure will be back in the new year.../emoticons/biggrin.png.

Back