The News Yesterday

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Catherine, May 23, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Catherine

Catherine Guest

I dont know how anybody felt about what happened in Woolwich, I felt sick

Advertisement
  2. Dodger

Dodger Hero

I feel worse than sick, don't know if it's true but I heard now that the coppers that shot em are suspended during investigation. They should have shot em right between the eyes.

I better leave it there before I Ban myself apart from saying bravo the lass that sat with him, true brit spirit and she deserves a medal more than any poncey sportsman, woman or actor.

3. Catherine

Catherine Guest

Yes dodge

The guys have probably never been to the country that they support - a very sad day. Just said on the news he was a 25 year old guy with a 2 year old son. So sad

4. HotWash Window Cleaners

Our thoughts are with the family. We need to make an example of them. But unfortunately this country won't do anything about it.

5. Catherine

Catherine Guest

Its extremely confusing, poor lad, hacking into him - I serioulsy felt sick, how somebody could lay into somebody like that -n I feel that religio should be banned. No religion at all ever just so shocked

6. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Im not going to even start as I know for a fact I will get banned from this site .

But I feel for the guys family and friends no one should have to go through what that poor lad has been through .

7. Neil

Neil Grand Master

The reason they waited around for the police is so they can try and kill them and hope they die themselves that is what these extremists are about they kill and they want to die after because that's there suicide plot and that what that geeza Allah told them "apparently"!! It's not far from me what happened yesterday , the police did the right thing because if they killed them its what the 2 blokes wanted, the thing is they will go to prison and these days there are people that convert to Muslim in prison , not all Muslims are terrorists but there are the extremists that are the sickest *%?!€ !! I would luv to have a one on one with that geeza yesterday I won't say no more but it does my nut in what they do and anything we do say is classed as racism !!

8. Posh

Posh Hero

I won't even say what I think.
    I to would get banned.

9. adyspurs

adyspurs Guru

Done a job for such a lovely bloke high up in army who been on tour for 6 months.this makes me sick,who the heck are these people doing this,it's nuts,keep em alive and make them suffer but knowin our soft lot a cushy life in jail bekons,I don't care if I get banned when it comes to this ,make them suffer every day for the rest of there lives.

10. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Yes it is crazy.. All those countries see this everyday, and see worse!! Look at the state of Syria!! I also read not long ago that Muslims where trying to enforce shria law, telling our own British citizens to stay away from Their mosques and beating women who don't cover their faces?

And why do we allow all these people from crazy countries come to live in the uk to drain our tax payers money..

I know Belfast here is a lot different to say England with different nationalities, it would be more common to see over the water, but this past few years over here in the "council areas" all you see is polish, and coloured, and always in groups..

Like I go to pick my son up from school, and there must be at least a 3rd of his class either black, Chinese or polish..

Advertisement