Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I Can Now Concentrate 100% On My Business :)

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

Went to crown court and got a 12 month suspended sentence for fraud plus community service /emoticons/mellow.png been going on since before i started my window cleaning round and its been on my head everyday , if i went down today i would of lost my business and everything so am very happy /emoticons/smile.png sometimes ive always thought to myself all this hard work may go to waste /emoticons/mellow.png so my solicitor said hes started a window cleaning round and he chose that because he likes working by his self etc and the moody judge started laffin n goes window cleaning? Hmmm lol then he goes u no izactly wat u wer doing no gettin away from that but your only 22 i want u to go and sort ya life out uve got a future ahead if u, and dont ever wanna see you here again after 18 months of headache i can now concentrate on ma business 100%

thats good to here h,

lots of us have a past , i know i have and we all learn as we get older........

like u say u got your furture ahead of u,

22 own business, van and nearly 250 customer,

your doing well bud.

yeh wish i was doing the same as you at 22, im 34 in few weeks and kinda wished i thought of all this when i was mid 20s. i guess when you get older you look back and say i wish or what if. i just pass my lessons learnt onto people younger than me now. i sound like my nan lol

Nothing wrong in criminal past, aslong as u learn from them /emoticons/smile.png but am still young n learnin lol

Nothing wrong in criminal past, aslong as u learn from them /emoticons/smile.png but am still young n learnin lol
Obviously lol. I doubt any of us are angels H at least I know I'm not.

Lol nothing wrong with having a criminal past ????

Oh please .

Im good boy me I got bloody jury service in july ffs il send em all down I will .

we all make mistakes and learn from them unless you were that geezer who sold them mine detectors to the military. did u heard that on the radio haha

Fraud... Just make sure your honest on your tax returns... As the tax man be keeping a look out for a man called H.. And no chucking litter out the window either..

we all make mistakes and learn from them unless you were that geezer who sold them mine detectors to the military. did u heard that on the radio haha
I read about that ages ago. Fair play if people are stupid enough to buy it lol

Back