The Rage!!!

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by philzy756, Mar 27, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. philzy756

philzy756 Active Member

If there was something my hose could have caught on today it did!! Nearly lost it. And then a wee customer shouted over her fence. "Are you shouting at your hose?"

I thought to myself.. "I need to get my act together" Bad day!!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
  2. cheapncheerful

oh so made me laugh we all have them days...me.....well there was no one around and i was just getting my ladders off and it all went wrong and i freaked out, well there was no one around, until they walked around the corner....:hiding: why me will always be my sound....

3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Know where you're coming from. How many times a day do you swear at your gear? I sometimes call mine the 'C' word :oops:. Never a day goes by that I don't curse it :D

I nearly pulled the last section straight out of my SLX-35 while it was fully extended yesterday, it was millimetres from totally coming out while it was vertical. A few f's and b's were used out loud :rofl:

4. cheapncheerful

hmm yes and there is a wrong way to take off ladder mitts by just closing the ladder....cause they be quite heavy when they head your way:eek:

5. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Try catching them, I do.

6. cheapncheerful

i bloomin ran like the clappers....

7. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Ha ha I remember those days. Could not move a few foot without catching the hose. Think I probably shouted at mine to.

8. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Should wash your mouths out with soap...loosing it only makes you look like basil faulty infront of others. :rofl:

9. Posh

Posh Hero

:(For some reason today I could not get my squeegee going. Kept leaving water down the edges & had to do a lot more detailing. Then it started leaving lines so changed the rubber. Going lovely then last house is old wooden frames. Rubber nicked on a bit of wood & took a nick out of rubber so more lines. Turned it round & ok now. Thank god it's friday:mad:

10. cheapncheerful

yep posh we know them days....i have loads of bits of squeegee s in the car trying different handles tightening screws bending channels changing rubbers some days its a right pain but hush ....mine behaving at the mo....:)

thankyou mr smurf as usual for making my friday start with a laugh....i only lost it with a washing line today.....well they do leave them all over the place...:)

Advertisement