the suns bringing in the customers

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by jambo113, Feb 29, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. jambo113

jambo113 Guest

has any one else had a burst of new customers this week because of the sun my phones been ringing about twice a day and when i get home ive got several emails/ facebook messages

Advertisement
  2. neil_09

neil_09 Guest

Yes bud, got 5 new jobs n one bein a big gutter clean. Not even bin leafletin these have all stopped me and asked. Well happy lol

3. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

got 4, but only knocked for ab out 2 hours, am going out in a bit for 2 hours, then knock 2 hours to***ht

4. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Wish I did :)

Sent from Tapatalk. App for iPhone, Android and blackberry.

5. Ive had 4 new jobs today and 9 new monthlys in the last week and 4 full exterior cleans, this week has been a great week! hope next week gets even better, im getting out there with the leaflets in a week or two and get things moving this year.

6. James

James Guru

Yeah the sun is amazing. Had 6 calls this week :)

James.

7. Posh

Posh Hero

Happy days chaps

8. laddergarder

I have picked up a few this week, plus someone today was asking me about gutter cleaning as well.

9. mark m

mark m Hero

4 new custy in the last week but also lost 2 , 1 died and 1 moving but i hope i get that one back

10. jambo113

jambo113 Guest

that reminds me one of my customers moved out the other week i need to go speek to the new owners see if i can get the house back on the books

Advertisement