The Super-Lite Brush Dual-Trim Flocked Standard Splay

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Brightsure, Oct 4, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Brightsure

Brightsure Active Member

The Super-Lite Brush Dual-Trim Flocked Standard Splay from Gardiner

Thought i would give this a mention today after giving it a try, This for me is without a doubt the BEST brush i have used, after trying all of Gardiners Brushes and others on the market,
    I feel this is the best i have used so far, BIG thumbs up! Fantastic on snail/caterpillar trails, you can really feel the whole brush hitting the window, so smooth on the glass too it just glides,
    I will never use any other brush again! Finally found my perfect brush! Anyone who has not tried this brush yet i highly recommend this brush!

I can also report i was mush faster with this brush today! One section on my round that normally takes me an Hour i knocked out in 45mins, Tried it this afternoon, looking forward to giving it a go on a full days work!

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I have one. Never used it yet. Will give it a go asap after reading this thread.

3. Brightsure

Brightsure Active Member

Also love the fact the new brushes have the option of 4 jets, Just stuck two more jets in mine just like this guy did, just made the same setup, works a treat!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G59qNTz6WyI

4. mark m

mark m Hero

top brush

5. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Just had a go with mine. Not sure it's the 0° splay. I jetted it with 2 pencil and 2 fan jets. Will give it a proper go on Monday.

Advertisement