The Way I Feel Right Now !

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by All Round Cleaning, Sep 18, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

OK

I text my customers as usual only 10 out of my round of 17 jobs for tomorrow for access etc and 3 cancel

1 of them replied " dont need them doing thank you " errrm ok but you not had them done for 8 weeks now so thye are minging .

2 can you not do it this month as im away with work . errrrm ok you was away on holiday 8 weeks ago when you last cancelled

3 my husband has left me i cant afford it , ok love but i thought you was a lesbian !!!

I'm getting really really down about this now its making my F***n blood boil now do they think im doing it for the fun of it
    i think i will just jack them all in now ive seriously had enough .

sell the lot and forget it .

Advertisement
  2. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Ah thats last one put a smile of my face!

Wouldnt you get on better if you never texted. Just turn up clean them, leve a not. Then return for the money? Atleast then they cant make excuses

3. All Round Cleaning

well yes Mark i would do but these are houses that all have locked back gates so unless i just clean the front only
    i need to txt them .

from now on im not txting any of them.

4. harunh

harunh Legend

mate its part of the game so live with it why u taking your anger out on all your customers by saying ill jack them all in mate ?

come on u gotta learn that some customers are just mess abouts... THIS IS WHAT YOU GOT TO GO THROUGH TO GET A DECENT ROUND

5. harunh

harunh Legend

Mate carry on texting them.... dont change your plans cos your scared incase they cancel... if they cancel just think yes thats another messer of my round ! thats how i see it :) i text like 4 people per day average :) if they cancel fair enough .... just move on and replace them..... no point in just doing fronts mate..... u want the back aswell.... dont stop doing the back just because you didnt want to text them mate

To get a good round u gotta get rid of the messers... and this is how its going to be as your a newbie like me :)

6. All Round Cleaning

And how do you know ??? just cus i dont blart all over the bloody site every time me phone rings dont mean im not getting new customers .

7. All Round Cleaning

just really narks me when thye just mess ya about rotten like an idiot .

8. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Ive got a few like that, Do you think they would give you a key or the password. Ive got a pass/key for 4 locks.

9. harunh

harunh Legend

lol but u "blart" when u lose customers :p so i thought ud do the same when u gain :p

but why do u get so upset when u lose customers mate if your replacing these timewasters then u shouldnt be moaning really mate ?

u gotta live with it mate it pissed me off when people cancel but i just move on and replace them and smile :D :) :p

10. All Round Cleaning

yeah suppose so just really peeves me grrr thye must think i do it for the fun of it ffs .

Advertisement