Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Clutch gone !!!!!

koopmaster

So I was driving locally yesterday in my ford transit van and all of a sudden the clutch went low and I heard a grinding noise....

So i say to myself... ok go tomorrow and sort it out... well

1 mile later I park at my gf place and my foot is flat... no clutch...

Lucky I was close to home.. drove home and waited till the morning and went to the gararge.. 5 30 hours of work and £700 but they did do my front brakes. Going to pick it up in a hour...

I feel so lost without transport..

So I was driving locally yesterday in my ford transit van and all of a sudden the clutch went low and I heard a grinding noise....

Lucky I was close to home.. drove home and waited till the morning and went to the gararge.. 5 30 hours of work and £700 but they did do my front brakes. Going to pick it up in a hour...

What's the mileage on your van?

Scary stuff. I have the feeling something big will go wrong with my van soon:hey:

Back