Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Recruiting Canvasser

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

NEED A JOB?

Door to door sales person wanted.

Immediate start available

Decent pay

Work from 5pm-8pm Monday - Thursdays

Bonus pay if targets are met /emoticons/smile.png

Inbox me now as only 1 position available

put that on ma fbk /emoticons/smile.png

my plan is to pay them 5 pound per hour

so thats 15 quid a day.....

but if bonuses are met i will give them an extra 5 kwid or sumit /emoticons/smile.png lol

ye got a old colelge mate who wants to do it... shes decent at talking lol

loool... plus... i said to her : ill pay 5 quid an hour ... plus if u do well..... and im feeling happy ill giv ya a lil bonus pay

lol... aslong as their gauranteed 5 pound an hour they dont care /emoticons/smile.png

BUT THE CATCH HERE IS im going to be working on the same estate with her aswell

ill be on 1 side : )

it will make me canvass a estate more quick /emoticons/tongue.png double time /emoticons/biggrin.png plus i dont have to pay 2x a clean lol its jsut a daft 5 pound an hour /emoticons/smile.png

i rang pdale earlier and iom looking to use him or whizzbizz soon... but i just need to do it myself for a bit

I think what you are missing h is the 2x clean value can be cost effect against a area canvassed to death with many cheap canvassers if the service is not required by the customer so really you have to research your areas before investing in your foot army the same will go with employing canvassers like whizz or pdale they will assist you and guide you but if you don't give em a reasonable area to canvass the return time may be much longer if you have researched your area then ignore this advice

isntead of spending a full hour on 1 estate i can spend half an hour with 2 of us on 1 estate /emoticons/smile.png

plus 15 quid from 5-8 ? thats nothing reeli /emoticons/smile.png and every area down my way is touched up..

but ill surely pik up a few customers here and their /emoticons/smile.png

That's a complicated answer now I have read it if its costing outlay to canvass but you can cover a bigger area faster then you need to be selective where you place your canvasser as each hour costs money each 3 hours needs to return at least one customer to be productive I personally would test areas on your own then return with your invested help to cover the area more intensely where results are good you have done pretty good at 153 so must have a feel for it now

if she gets 1 customer for me in them 3 hours and its alued at £8.00 and i pay her 15.00 fo 3 hours.. then thats great.,.. /emoticons/tongue.png but imagine if she gets me like 4 customers worth 22 quid ? thats like paying her 15 quid for 22 pounds worth of work /emoticons/smile.png

plus at the same time .... if i dont gain any work from her atleast i know shes knocked on them doors and saved me time aswell /emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/biggrin.png lol

Quite right h what you want is the option where she consistently hits the 4 an hour and its up to you to put her on the right doors to do that

Remember years ago watching a bt engineer working his way down a street looking for a fault at first impression he was beating every door like his life depended on it but when you listened his fist never made contact with the door he made his early finish on the Friday afternoon though genius in action

i have my sister and neice knocking for me at moment paying them £5 per new door last week they got me 36 new doors so i aint complaining just hate doing all the 1st cleans :angry: but love the extra monthly income B)

Recommendation works for me, just say to your existing customers...

" If you like what I do please tell 1 friend, 1 work colleague and 1 family member"

Give them cards and if you get a new customer from it the next clean is free.... However good luck!!

if you pay peanuts you get monkeys maybe offer the girl a fiver for everu new customer she gets and give her some motivation

Recommendation works for me, just say to your existing customers...
" If you like what I do please tell 1 friend, 1 work colleague and 1 family member"

Give them cards and if you get a new customer from it the next clean is free.... However good luck!!
What happes if there house is 30-50 quid?

4 customers for 22 quid lmao u for real :lol: i only clean for 10 quid minimum now, when i started a few yrs ago id take a fiver but i learnt you pay for what you get in this world. that means them customers are 5.50 each :lol: just say to her, every customer you get for me, ill give you 50% of the work if i get the job signed and sealed. take her round with you to quote them up and jobs a gud un.

Back