Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Power Contest

I am at 35 going to see if I can get to 50 before I leave for today... and another quote thats 9 new custies since saturday....

for you guys but I really have to be in the mood to post and today I dam well am..... /emoticons/smile.png
Lol I just sit on the sofa watching tv at nights and go on here on my PlayBook so always on here to see what's going on! Lol

my in-laws are on the plane from Australia right now the rest of my week (evenings) are going to be busy. (Actually like these in-laws)

but I do have the days doing F- all at least till friday and we are movning to docklands (london)

then back to the head office...

shame but they pay more attention to my boy than my family and my brother lives 5 miles away....

on a positve note I got past 50 on the power contest... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

shame but they pay more attention to my boy than my family and my brother lives 5 miles away....

on a positve note I got past 50 on the power contest... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Lol Just looked and about to say you have done it! Lol

Ahahaha actually I've been trying to get my motorbike sorted lol.

I Marc added his two together he would be in 2 nd place though lol

Lol well better get you typing fingers on now then!

I thought that as well go marc /emoticons/biggrin.png

I thought that as well go marc /emoticons/biggrin.png
what bike have you got?

I have a DT125 r (2000) reg

its old but still ticks nicely, got to do some bits in 2 weeks to get it ready for MOT at the end of the year.

Latest Posts

Back