These do my head in. End caps.

Discussion in 'Conservatory Cleaning' started by Green Pro Clean Ltd, Apr 12, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Green Pro Clean Ltd

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These do my head in. Made a decision today that in future the customer will be told that replacing them i cheaper at £5 each than paying me to scrub them! :))

Going to stock a load in the van for future cleans.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
    Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I wouldn't bother. There are so many different designs, plus if custy has lost them it's their problem.

I did a conny last Saturday and all the end caps were missing, a total of 15 I think. She managed to find 7, but the slots had been broken off on the roof. I had to find some silicone sealant in her shed and bodge just the 7 :rolleyes:

3. Green Pro Clean Ltd

There's the difference. I will bother.

When you buy the replacements they come with the other bit they clip onto. A quick phillips screw and job done.

It will of course be mentioned at quote stage. If she needs 15 of them then thats £75 on the bill.

Some will go for it. Some wont. But they will at least have the choice.

4. Trev81

Trev81 Guru

I clean then using a car detailing brush and a bottle of ubik to squirt on, agitate tgen rinse off, then to bring them up like new a bit of cream cleaner on a microfibre, little details like those make a massive difference to the finished conservatorty as those are what you can see clearly from the ground looking up.

5. Jaylee42

Jaylee42 Member

I always do these at the end normally by hand with a cloth.

6. Taxlossloz

Taxlossloz Grand Master

I chuck em over into next door

7. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

like it

8. Jaylee42

Jaylee42 Member

Leave them in the gutter lol

9. TolishAPurd

Stocking items is like a curse, whenever I used to do it it would jinx me and I'd never get the same job again. The moment I get fed up carrying them around I take them out my van... and then I need them... but it's closer to go to the shop then return for them, so I end up buying another load. I prefer to know where the stockists are, and then pick them up on my lunch break. I also find that when you already have stocks, the customer always assumes you get them super cheap or free from another job, and when you go and quote the price, they think they are being ripped off even when they're not....whereas when you say you're going to pick them up at lunch, they'll be about __much, it's easier to add a charge. Customers are funny creatures.

10. Diwrnach

Diwrnach Grand Master

They're horrible, always loose as well, assuming they aren't already in the gutter somewhere

Advertisement