Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wiring my new controller.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ryangoan

6603e24d486422b99482dd228faecdd1.jpg

Am I cutting wire where I've marked blue and sticking it where green arrow shows and other end where brown shows then plugging the other ends where arrows show.

If that all makes sense.

Anyone n.ireland close by Tyrone that could help too. Finding it difficult getting set up new here. Thanks.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

6603e24d486422b99482dd228faecdd1.jpg

Am I cutting wire where I've marked blue and sticking it where green arrow shows and other end where brown shows then plugging the other ends where arrows show.

If that all makes sense.

Anyone n.ireland close by Tyrone that could help too. Finding it difficult getting set up new here. Thanks.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

where abouts are you mate ?? if you want i can call up give u handd to get set up ??

The Red wire from the Controller going to the + Terminal connector on the Leisure Battery.

Place a 7.5 fuse into fuse holder.

I have fitted mine near the Battery, Got all the fuse cable behind to move where i like around the Van

You then connect the Pump wires onto the Controller connectors.

All depending what controller you have.

If you got these new it should show you an idea how to position your cables + fuse

Back