Think I need a bigger van already

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Smurf, May 20, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Well I've recently got this old x british gas van to replace my berlingo that finaly died.

Now thinking I should have got a biger van as looks as bad inside as my berlingo. However the good news is my garage looks a little bit emptier now but not by much. :D

tn-P5200054.JPG

Advertisement
  2. cheapncheerful

and thats what people pay smurf prices for ....looks great ..and very neat............no kitchen sink in there?:rofl:

3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

What hose reel is that you have Smurf?

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

#4 Smurf, May 20, 2014
    Last edited: May 20, 2014
    The hose reel you can see is just a chepo garden hose @tuffer I use to connect the washer buffer tank to an outside tap.

My wfp reel you can't see in that pic as is hooked upto a pure freedom trolley with a water heater that is fed from a seperate pure water tank that is access by the side loading door.

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I was going to get a porta potty too but now have run out of room to fit one hence why I need a bigger van :D

Advertisement