Thinking about changing from Gardiners poles

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by mark m, Apr 5, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. mark m

mark m Hero

Like a lot of you i use Gardiner's poles i can really fort them except i think there clamps are **** but i fill a change is due .I need to get a new pole shortly and i have been looking at the elite pole i have read nothing but good things about them has anybody got one? .have a look at there website below looks very cheap big strong clamps and nice and light

http://www.thewaterfedpolecompany.co.uk/

http://www.thewaterfedpolecompany.co.uk/CARBON_FIBRE_POLES/cat694972_619791.aspx

Advertisement
  2. badbusdriver

badbusdriver Guest

Jeez man, you have really stuck a spanner in the works!, i have been drooling over gardiners poles for ages now and getting close to being able to afford to replace my 34' fibreglass brodex. now you are telling me that the gardiners clamps are Swear word!, which (apart from customer service) is the only real problem i have had with my brodex poles. Now i'm not so sure about the gardiners poles!, thanks!!, Doh!.

3. mark m

mark m Hero

Sorry i thought it was common knowledge the clamps were **** they are small and week but they are easy to repair and the poles are so lovely and light you just get on with it but i have heard a lot of good things about the elite poles recently

4. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

gardiners pole are light, but the clamps are Swear word!, one prob i had on mine was i had to keep tightening the clamps so much that my hand use to hurt when opening and closing it, it turned out the section was wearing away, i replaced it with a xtel section and not had the problem since, saying that i would still buy an other

5. mark m

mark m Hero

I still have a brodex pole and you can`t compare the two poles it like a del boys robin relaint to f1 car

6. Masons

Masons Guru

^Which are you saying are f1? Gardiner or Brodex? lol

7. badbusdriver

badbusdriver Guest

Well i suppose del boys van (reliant supervan is its proper name!) and my 34' brodex pole do have two things in common, they are both made of fibreglass, and both pretty unstable in the wind! :)

8. Paul

Paul Guest

9. Masons

Masons Guru

Selling your gardiner poles at any point you should pm me, I could do with a couple of new ones, the clamps on the facelift are going a bit.... well, a lot.lol

10. Andy Leett

Andy Leett Member

I have an Elite 30, very happy with it, clamps are good, have a look at the Reach it poles as well, Clearvue on this forum sells them.

Advertisement