Thinking of adding window cleaning

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by neil fearnley, Feb 26, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. neil fearnley

neil fearnley Member

Hi folks
    Been a while since I've been on the forum
    Started a guttervac cleaning business a couple if years ago,last year I added PVC cleans and conservatory deep cleaning
    Considering adding windows to have regular work as at the moment I can be snowed under one week and dead the next
    There's a few window cleaners round my way but when out chapping,leafleting I see a lot of dirty windows
    I currently use wfp for PVC cleans and have a Gardiner backpack
    Was thinking wfp tops and trad bottoms or trad with poles(how the guys local to me do it)
    Just after some advice really been putting it off for a few months

Advertisement
  2. TolishAPurd

Why not, you're all ready to go.:thumbsup:

3. neil fearnley

neil fearnley Member

Don't have pure for one thing
    Don't really know how to clean windows,I've watched a few videos and practised on my windows but mine are all single large windows,when I do conservatory's the whole thing is cleaned and I just squeegee the glass to finish
    Would probably rather do trad if I'm honest save bringing loads of barrels up and down my stairs,trailing hoses etc
    Just bit daunted

4. TolishAPurd

Just keep practicing mate, you'll soon get the knack. Play about with the soap too as that is half the battle imo. Too much and it can be gloopy, too little and the water runs down the glass and there isnt enough slip.

Advertisement