Thinking Of Buying Backpack

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Shaun1977, Jun 14, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Shaun1977

Shaun1977 Forum Addict

Over last cpl of months Iv picked up a hell of a lot of terraced house were its hard work gettin to backs. At moment I'm having to drive van down awkward back streets thts time consuming. In certain streets I have like 4 or 5 fronts and maybe 2 of those I have to do the backs
    I'm thinking along lines of getting a pack pack for lad who I have working with me to use to go do backs of terraced while I do front. Just not sure if that's way to go as I'm thinking it will be time consuming having to fill up all time so maybe I won't actually be saving any time on what I already do..
    Suggestions folks would be great

Advertisement
  2. mark m

mark m Hero

i have fitted a tap to my tank just for filling my backpack up .But before i did this i use to carry a few 25lt drums around with me

3. Shaun1977

Shaun1977 Forum Addict

How hard is it to fit a tap mate? And was it your video I seen on here before how to fit hot water system on tank?

4. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

For a terraced house im thinking you would only use a few litres per back .
    Id invest in one i have used mine on monday and its a god send .

5. mark m

mark m Hero

at the bottom of tank where the water comes out put a tee in, so one pipe goes to pump and the other goes for draining filling up backpacks etc

6. pjuk

pjuk Newcomer

I bought a backpack was not sure about it as i have had tucker van system and also a trolley...... but thougt i would give one a go...

This is the one i bought from full clean centre

anyway its a great piece of kit i have put it on a sack barrow and its a lot lighter and easier than the trolley i had and easier than reeling in all that hose...

Advertisement