Thinking of price increase and Torrents of rain

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by nearlyclean, Jun 7, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. nearlyclean

Supplier

Pick up a new customer today on my regular round.had two houses to do before I reached hers and about 70 L left so thought even if there really dirty got enough to clean her house and maybe one more after finish the rest of the street tomorrow as I had something else to do early afternoon.
    Look like they had been cleaned for 2 years and set about cleaning the tops and moved on to bottoms,couldn't believe the amount of soap on the windows as I scrub away.As I was about to start my second fly over the clouds opened up and it was coming out of the sky faster than it was coming out of the brush:D gave it five but didn't look like letting up so carried on and finished the clean.Got paid and booked in for next month I think she was glad to find a cleaner :) minutes before she approached me I was thinking of putting a pound on the price of any new houses I pick up in that street :) Had enough water to do a couple more houses
    So even on a wet day you can pick up customers

Advertisement
  2. kars

kars Guest

Nice one! we managed to get almost a full day with 2 new housed added and only one old biddy horrified we were cleaning windows in the rain and refused to have hers done! lol

3. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

Rain sorts the men from the boys.

Unfortunately I had to stay in the dry & do paperwork.... honest.

4. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Got caught in the downpours today as well just went back to van put my coat on and carried on!

5. It was sunny and warm down south so had a good day.
    Hate the rain, try to avoid it:exclamation:

6. kars

kars Guest

Oh yeah... we believe you? lol . i got home changed into dry clothes only to go back out in the rain for an hour with the dog!!! lol:( Good practice for the winter i suppose?

7. nearlyclean

Supplier

Got stuck in the car for about an hour it was that heavy Hail stone and lightening

8. uribra

uribra Our new service cleaning shops window...

rain is hard condition to clean the windows ,but sun and wind combination is the worst I guess.

9. kars

kars Guest

What a day! Typical scottish summer. Wet wet wet!!! home, got changed, took the dog out, got wet again! then back out to get wet again doing collections!!!! Someone remind me why i love this again??Hmmm... lol Oh yeah still raining and away out with the dog again for his last walk just incase i was getting too used to being dry!! lol

10. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Lol the rain always makes us wonder why but having the freedom and when the sun comes out is why we all love it.

Advertisement