Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Thinking of starting, is this a good setup?

AquaTechEC

Hello everyone,

First post on here and have been doing as much research as possible before signing up and posting and looking for everyone’s opinion. 

I have an Exterior Cleaning company who mainly does Pressure Washing at the moment but looking to branch into windows for a more stable, steady income! 

I’m going to have to go down the route of a DIY setup rather than a premade one due to the funds I have to start, and I’ll only be using a delivery system as I cannot make my own water at home due to living in a third floor flat :( So buying water is the only option for now...

This is the gear I’ve been looking at getting, please let me know if there are better options for the prices, or if I’m missing crucial bits:

500L / 650L Tank (Wydale or Enduramaxx)

Pump & Controller (Been looking at the V16 with Shurflo Pump panel from Cleaning Warehouse) 

100M 6mm / 8mm hose & reel (found the petal style reel and hose from Cleaning Warehouse again)

Leisure Battery (recommendations?)

Gardiner SLX 18 / 22 / 25 (unsure what size is best suited for domestic properties up to second floor windows / dormers) Also, what’s the best connections for the pole hose to connect to my hose on the reel? And which gooseneck will be best to use? 

Brush (recommendations again?)

Sorry for the long winded post, I hope everyone had a great weekend and thank you in advance for any help :) 

18 or 22 will cover most domestic windows, I favour the 18, some prefer 22. Second floor and Velux often require a longer pole, I have a SL-X35 for these.

I still use Hozelock type connecters but some prefer the Rectus fittings.

Battery, big and a known manufacturer.

Welcome.

One thing to note is you mention a 500 litre tank, I assume you realise that once that is full of water it's going to weight over 500kg! I assume as you do PW that you have a van? If so does your van have enough spare load capacity to carry a tank of that weight? Please also remember that 500kg is a lot and to be safely transported you need to have a frame and for it to bolted through the floor with spreader plates under the floor.

The v16 controller is one of the best about.

The Gardiner SLX poles are very good, the size really depends on the houses in your area. ie modern ones without veluxes and dormas you will get away with an 18, but if there are a lot of Victorian houses then a longer pole would be handy. It's always a bit of a dilemma as a shorter pole is lighter to work with all day but there are some occasions where you need a longer pole for reaching over a conservatory. Remember that a pole isn't used vertically but at an angle so the distance to the window is not just the vertical height.

I assume you have found a local supplier of pure water?

6mm pole hose is lighter and still gives enough water at the brush.

Connectors are a personal choice as there are many choices, rectus 21 are popular.

Leisure batteries - any 100 Amp Hr or bigger will be good but you need to charge it. You can hook it up to a split charge relay or b2b charger if your van is newer. The problem is if you don't do many miles you will need to mains charge the battery maybe once every 2 days! As window cleaning isn't what leisure batteries are designed to do warrantees are not really something that are honoured!!!

Brushes - now there is a contentious issue ? Have a good read on Gardiners as they do give reasonable descriptions and say what each one is good for.

Hope that gives you some things to think about... 

18 or 22 will cover most domestic windows, I favour the 18, some prefer 22. Second floor and Velux often require a longer pole, I have a SL-X35 for these.

I still use Hozelock type connecters but some prefer the Rectus fittings.

Battery, big and a known manufacturer.
Yeah that’s what I was worried about, I’d probably favour the 22 over the 18 as I have that little extra to play with but I’d assume as time goes by, I’d have to grab myself a second pole or the higher stuff! 

Welcome.

One thing to note is you mention a 500 litre tank, I assume you realise that once that is full of water it's going to weight over 500kg! I assume as you do PW that you have a van? If so does your van have enough spare load capacity to carry a tank of that weight? Please also remember that 500kg is a lot and to be safely transported you need to have a frame and for it to bolted through the floor with spreader plates under the floor.

The v16 controller is one of the best about.

The Gardiner SLX poles are very good, the size really depends on the houses in your area. ie modern ones without veluxes and dormas you will get away with an 18, but if there are a lot of Victorian houses then a longer pole would be handy. It's always a bit of a dilemma as a shorter pole is lighter to work with all day but there are some occasions where you need a longer pole for reaching over a conservatory. Remember that a pole isn't used vertically but at an angle so the distance to the window is not just the vertical height.

I assume you have found a local supplier of pure water?

6mm pole hose is lighter and still gives enough water at the brush.

Connectors are a personal choice as there are many choices, rectus 21 are popular.

Leisure batteries - any 100 Amp Hr or bigger will be good but you need to charge it. You can hook it up to a split charge relay or b2b charger if your van is newer. The problem is if you don't do many miles you will need to mains charge the battery maybe once every 2 days! As window cleaning isn't what leisure batteries are designed to do warrantees are not really something that are honoured!!!

Brushes - now there is a contentious issue ? Have a good read on Gardiners as they do give reasonable descriptions and say what each one is good for.

Hope that gives you some things to think about... 
Yes I was aware of the weight of the tank, I have 850KG payload and don’t have 350KG of pressure washing gear so I’m all set there but if I can get away with a smaller tank then I won’t get a 500L. Upon research I saw a lot of people mention getting the biggest tank you can for your payload but if I can get a smaller one then I definitely will. Maybe I’ll start with a 350L and go from there? See how I get one with that? 

I’d say there is a solid mix of modern housing and older Victorian style housing, the more affluent areas being more Victorian style! I reckon I should start with the 22 then and get myself a second pole for the higher houses? I’ve noticed the vast array of connector styles, I think the hose reel im looking at has rectus fittings as standard so I’ll probably try and match up with that! 

Yeah I have 3 local suppliers in within a 10 mile radius of my home that all supply pure water so I can pick between those. 

I have a newer Transit Custom I use so a split relay may be an option but I can also charge at home as I already have a mains powered battery charger! 

Yeah I had a good read of the Gardiner brush guide but as there is so many and I have experience using them, I wouldn’t even know where to start. Flocked, non flocked. Medium, soft, stiff. Sill, non sill haha. 

Hello, and welcome. Tank, We use a 650ltr Wyedale flat tank for two of us. If you're going solo or occasionally two up a 500 should be more than ample. I have no knowledge of the Enduramax. We use two petal style blue reels. No wheels, they aren't needed as the reels are never detached from the van and almost never lifted out. 100 m of 6mm microbore.

Pump and controller as you mentioned. Numax MV35 120AH leisure battery in HD box with cover. Durite SCR (split charger) to suit your vehicle.

SLX 22 does over 90% of our work up to 3rd level (second floor). I'd be reluctant to go longer unless it's definitely needed but I certainly wouldn't go shorter. Short plastic Gooseneck. Supreme 23 cm , Dupont, Tapertec Hybrid Brush, 100 degree fan jets with close coupling, Univalve and Hoseless, The suppliers will tell you what clips connectors etc you will need. We use Rectus. Get some spares and spare jets. By all means try different jets but 100s are the business followed by 50 degree fans. I personally won't entertain pencil jets. What I've listed is what I recommend. It's what I use except for I now use a short swivel and 22 Extreme pole.

You have time enough to try the different jets and especially the swivel they're not expensive. Start with the wfp equivalent of a VW Golf before you get into a Porsche Carrera, Ie probably better not to start out with a swivel but definitely make it a plan for the future.

Now you will get other opinions. That's as should be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, and welcome. Tank, We use a 650ltr Wyedale flat tank for two of us. If you're going solo or occasionally two up a 500 should be more than ample. I have no knowledge of the Enduramax. We use two petal style blue reels. No wheels, they aren't needed as the reels are never detached from the van and almost never lifted out. 100 m of 6mm microbore.

Pump and controller as you mentioned. Numax MV35 120AH leisure battery in HD box with cover. Durite SCR (split charger) to suit your vehicle.

SLX 22 does over 90% of our work up to 3rd level (second floor). I'd be reluctant to go longer unless it's definitely needed but I certainly wouldn't go shorter. Short plastic Gooseneck. Supreme 23 cm , Dupont, Tapertec Hybrid Brush, 100 degree fan jets with close coupling, Univalve and Hoseless, The suppliers will tell you what clips connectors etc you will need. We use Rectus. Get some spares and spare jets. By all means try different jets but 100s are the business followed by 50 degree fans. I personally won't entertain pencil jets. What I've listed is what I recommend. It's what I use except for I now use a short swivel and 22 Extreme pole.

You have time enough to try the different jets and especially the swivel they're not expensive. Start with the wfp equivalent of a VW Golf before you get into a Porsche Carrera, Ie probably better not to start out with a swivel but definitely make it a plan for the future.

Now you will get other opinions. That's as should be.
Yeah I think I’ll go either 500 or 450 for the tank! What’s the pros of a flat vs upright or is it down to personal preference and space in the van? 

Are your reels just bolted to the van floor? I’m undecided whether to work out of side or rear door as I need to ensure my pressure washing equipment is safe in my van when leave doors open! 

I definitely think I’ll go for the 22 as it seems the most recommended choice. What do you mean by hoselees? No pole hose? I presume that the difference between the pencil and fan jets are that the fan jets cover a wider area for rinsing...

Yeah I think I’ll go either 500 or 450 for the tank! What’s the pros of a flat vs upright or is it down to personal preference and space in the van? 

Are your reels just bolted to the van floor? I’m undecided whether to work out of side or rear door as I need to ensure my pressure washing equipment is safe in my van when leave doors open! 

I definitely think I’ll go for the 22 as it seems the most recommended choice. What do you mean by hoselees? No pole hose? I presume that the difference between the pencil and fan jets are that the fan jets cover a wider area for rinsing...
The fan jets are as per your assumption. Hoseless is a quick release system for changing poles, supplied by Ex-ceed Innovations. It's too late at night to give a full explanation. ? I like a flat tank so I can use the top of it as a raised shelf for the side reel. The reel is not bolted down. There's no need it's right behind the bulkhead. It's loosely tethered so I can turn it slightly to suit but it can't fall out. I fitted a nylon non-return valve just above the floor level to prevent drain back induction air locks. I would do the same in your case. Working from the side lines up better for working and the tank would be a barrier to protect your pressure washing equipment in the back from theft. It's also harder for anyone driving past to see the side door is open.

I'm away to my bear pit now to fall asleep listening to some Jeeves and Wooster. ?

All my opinions:

Before I go any further I would first check your van's payload. Grippatank have one on their website. You will need to register to use it. We have discussed payload on this forum many times so a search will bring up those threads.

With a Ford Custom you will most likely need a B2B charger. Lugging a 120amp leisure battery up 3 floors to charge it will do your head and back in. You also will need a proper leisure battery charger. A starter battery charger doesn't do a proper job of charging a leisure battery. A leisure battery needs a full recharge. Leisure batteries do not accept a fast recharge.

Personally I would go to an SLX 27 as that will cover 99% of your work.

As a newbie go for 2mm pencil jets. Fan jets for later when you have mastered the technique of window cleaning. I do use fan jets from time to time but they aren't my go-to jets. I still prefer pencils as they give a more concentrated rinse flow. I rinse off the glass.

We do not have fixed hose reels in the van. We take our reels out and plug them into 2 van ports under the rear bumper. That way you can lock your van up. We also use petal hose reels but have them with wheels. Often it's easier to walk the reel back to the van laying down the hose as we return to the van.

You need to do a search on hoseless - it's not necessary as a beginner's setup. We have never gone down that route.

The fan jets are as per your assumption. Hoseless is a quick release system for changing poles, supplied by Ex-ceed Innovations. It's too late at night to give a full explanation. ? I like a flat tank so I can use the top of it as a raised shelf for the side reel. The reel is not bolted down. There's no need it's right behind the bulkhead. It's loosely tethered so I can turn it slightly to suit but it can't fall out. I fitted a nylon non-return valve just above the floor level to prevent drain back induction air locks. I would do the same in your case. Working from the side lines up better for working and the tank would be a barrier to protect your pressure washing equipment in the back from theft. It's also harder for anyone driving past to see the side door is open.

I'm away to my bear pit now to fall asleep listening to some Jeeves and Wooster. ?
With pressure washing gear floor space will be at a premium. So a flat tank probably isn't the solution to that.

I personally feel the o/p needs to decide what his core business is going to be. If its window cleaning then he needs to focus on that and that alone. When you start running 2 separate businesses together you don't give either business your full attention imho.

Hello everyone,

First post on here and have been doing as much research as possible before signing up and posting and looking for everyone’s opinion. 

I have an Exterior Cleaning company who mainly does Pressure Washing at the moment but looking to branch into windows for a more stable, steady income! 

I’m going to have to go down the route of a DIY setup rather than a premade one due to the funds I have to start, and I’ll only be using a delivery system as I cannot make my own water at home due to living in a third floor flat ? So buying water is the only option for now...

This is the gear I’ve been looking at getting, please let me know if there are better options for the prices, or if I’m missing crucial bits:

500L / 650L Tank (Wydale or Enduramaxx)

Pump & Controller (Been looking at the V16 with Shurflo Pump panel from Cleaning Warehouse) 

100M 6mm / 8mm hose & reel (found the petal style reel and hose from Cleaning Warehouse again)

Leisure Battery (recommendations?)

Gardiner SLX 18 / 22 / 25 (unsure what size is best suited for domestic properties up to second floor windows / dormers) Also, what’s the best connections for the pole hose to connect to my hose on the reel? And which gooseneck will be best to use? 

Brush (recommendations again?)

Sorry for the long winded post, I hope everyone had a great weekend and thank you in advance for any help ?
Not a bad selection at all other than your tank size? I only say that as you've not mentioned what vehicles you'll be using 

Leisure battery wise I use 105ah from euro carparts as they were nearly have price in December and their warranty covers all uses and I've not had one problem with it as a single operator.

How do you intend to charge your battery 

VSR system or manual battery charger

All my opinions:

Before I go any further I would first check your van's payload. Grippatank have one on their website. You will need to register to use it. We have discussed payload on this forum many times so a search will bring up those threads.

With a Ford Custom you will most likely need a B2B charger. Lugging a 120amp leisure battery up 3 floors to charge it will do your head and back in. You also will need a proper leisure battery charger. A starter battery charger doesn't do a proper job of charging a leisure battery. A leisure battery needs a full recharge. Leisure batteries do not accept a fast recharge.

Personally I would go to an SLX 27 as that will cover 99% of your work.

As a newbie go for 2mm pencil jets. Fan jets for later when you have mastered the technique of window cleaning. I do use fan jets from time to time but they aren't my go-to jets. I still prefer pencils as they give a more concentrated rinse flow. I rinse off the glass.

We do not have fixed hose reels in the van. We take our reels out and plug them into 2 van ports under the rear bumper. That way you can lock your van up. We also use petal hose reels but have them with wheels. Often it's easier to walk the reel back to the van laying down the hose as we return to the van.

You need to do a search on hoseless - it's not necessary as a beginner's setup. We have never gone down that route.
Completely forgot to keep checking this thread! 

My vans payload is around 850KG with my pressure washing equipment and other small bits weighing around 200KG. 

I’ll have to do some research on suitable chargers dependant which battery I go for. 

Would having just the one SLX27 not be too heavy for day to day cleaning if a round turns out to be mainly standard two storey properties? 

Where would the pumps best be placed in your opinion? I’ll be opting for it pre installed onto a backing plate but would need to figure out a place to put them! 

With pressure washing gear floor space will be at a premium. So a flat tank probably isn't the solution to that.

I personally feel the o/p needs to decide what his core business is going to be. If its window cleaning then he needs to focus on that and that alone. When you start running 2 separate businesses together you don't give either business your full attention imho.
Yeah I think opposed to the windows cleaning equipment. The pressure washing gear will take up a lot more space. My van is very floor space orientated at the moment so I will be looking to utilise more space by getting some racking or stacking some items. 

I’m aiming for my core business to become the windows 4 days a week and have Fridays and possibly Saturdays for alternative work. 

Not a bad selection at all other than your tank size? I only say that as you've not mentioned what vehicles you'll be using 

Leisure battery wise I use 105ah from euro carparts as they were nearly have price in December and their warranty covers all uses and I've not had one problem with it as a single operator.

How do you intend to charge your battery 

VSR system or manual battery charger
I have a Ford Transit Custom. I initially thought I’d get a 650L but unsure whether I’d struggle to use that much water in a day as I plan to make daily trips to fill up with water. I don’t want to get something WAY bigger than I actually need and it’s hard to figure out what a normal usage would be unless I have an established round sorted. 

Im unsure on battery charging at the moment, it might be too much of a pain to carry the battery inside and charge it every couple days so I’ll be looking into probably fitting a charging system into the van, I’m rubbish with most DIY stuff so may have to call on help for that. 

My vans payload is around 850KG with my pressure washing equipment and other small bits weighing around 200KG. 

I’ll have to do some research on suitable chargers dependant which battery I go for. 

Would having just the one SLX27 not be too heavy for day to day cleaning if a round turns out to be mainly standard two storey properties? 

Where would the pumps best be placed in your opinion? I’ll be opting for it pre installed onto a backing plate but would need to figure out a place to put them! 

Yeah I think opposed to the windows cleaning equipment. The pressure washing gear will take up a lot more space. My van is very floor space orientated at the moment so I will be looking to utilise more space by getting some racking or stacking some items. 

I’m aiming for my core business to become the windows 4 days a week and have Fridays and possibly Saturdays for alternative work. 

I have a Ford Transit Custom. I initially thought I’d get a 650L but unsure whether I’d struggle to use that much water in a day as I plan to make daily trips to fill up with water. I don’t want to get something WAY bigger than I actually need and it’s hard to figure out what a normal usage would be unless I have an established round sorted. 

Im unsure on battery charging at the moment, it might be too much of a pain to carry the battery inside and charge it every couple days so I’ll be looking into probably fitting a charging system into the van, I’m rubbish with most DIY stuff so may have to call on help for that. 
The only downside in my opinion of charging your battery in the home is will it allow you to do a days work soley on that charge as workload will drain it. Theres Nothing worse than draining a battery down even if it's a deep cycle

I'd fit the controller close to hand at the chosen location for the workstation where the reel will be located. Fit it at a  comfortable level near the door but sheltered from the rain. This will allow you to easily switch on and off, monitor, adjust, repair or replace. Think about everything you are planning on doing thoroughly, now, before you start fitting out.

How often will I need to do each process: switching on and off, removing and re-stowing: poles, ladders etc?

From before I even bought the equipment I planned to set out my van to be as quick, easy and efficient as possible. I wanted a reliable medium sized van of a make and model I knew and trusted from personal experience that could carry everything I needed (Merc Vito). I wanted as much equipment as possible to be within reach of the side and back doors without the need to get in the van. The only things that we carry that can't be reached while stood on the road is the leisure batteries. That's of no consequence as we rarely need to get to them. The SCR keeps them charged and I have a fuse protected flylead fitted from the batteries to just inside the back doors should I ever need to mains charge them. I've tested it but not yet needed to use it.

My thinking at the planning stage before I ever bought any equipment was to model the layout as closely as possible on a fire engine. I wanted us to be able to pull up, grab the poles from our two separate workstations, stride on, get the job done, return, stow the equipment and move on, with little time and effort wasted. We can tackle window washing, gutter clearing, and soapwashing with the equipment we carry permanently in the van. Plus small repairs to our own equipment. We carry screw drivers and wood screws as we sometimes adjust badly fitting gate catches and bolts to make access easier on future visits. You can't over think the planning.

I'd fit the controller close to hand at the chosen location for the workstation where the reel will be located. Fit it at a  comfortable level near the door but sheltered from the rain. This will allow you to easily switch on and off, monitor, adjust, repair or replace. Think about everything you are planning on doing thoroughly, now, before you start fitting out.

How often will I need to do each process: switching on and off, removing and re-stowing: poles, ladders etc?

From before I even bought the equipment I planned to set out my van to be as quick, easy and efficient as possible. I wanted a reliable medium sized van of a make and model I knew and trusted from personal experience that could carry everything I needed (Merc Vito). I wanted as much equipment as possible to be within reach of the side and back doors without the need to get in the van. The only things that we carry that can't be reached while stood on the road is the leisure batteries. That's of no consequence as we rarely need to get to them. The SCR keeps them charged and I have a fuse protected flylead fitted from the batteries to just inside the back doors should I ever need to mains charge them. I've tested it but not yet needed to use it.

My thinking at the planning stage before I ever bought any equipment was to model the layout as closely as possible on a fire engine. I wanted us to be able to pull up, grab the poles from our two separate workstations, stride on, get the job done, return, stow the equipment and move on, with little time and effort wasted. We can tackle window washing, gutter clearing, and soapwashing with the equipment we carry permanently in the van. Plus small repairs to our own equipment. We carry screw drivers and wood screws as we sometimes adjust badly fitting gate catches and bolts to make access easier on future visits. You can't over think the planning.
I was thinking putting it on the tank/tank frame but unsure how well that’ll work out. Can’t figure out anywhere else it can go really.

Yes I’ve done a lot of planning. I’ll be using the side door as access to the window equipment as the back is a larger area for access to my pressure washing gear. I can separate the side from the back somehow too so that my equipment is safe if side door is open. Alternatively I may opt for external outlets to I can fully lock the van on the job. The only thing I’ll get from the back is probably my pole as it’ll need most of the length of the van. 

I'm lucky in that we work one from the side door and one from back doors. We almost always work with the doors open as there's nearly always one of us within sight of the van. Apart from one job in an estate where we both have to walk to two houses out of view. In that case we close the doors to about an inch. I can't remember the last time we lifted out a reel. Nuts to that unless there really is no choice because of security worries. If you're working from the side you could stow the pole diagonally across the van from inside the side door between jobs so you don't need to open the back doors. Like I've said before it's not so easy for passing drivers to see if the side door is open.

I'm not sure how Ford calculate their payload these days. 

With an 850 kg payload it will be either window cleaning or pressure washing. The van's payload won't accommodate both together.

Payload usually includes everything that isn't the bare bones van. A full tank of fuel could reduce payload as well the drivers weight. Some new vans have portions of these excluded from the payload. For example, one manufacturer allows 3/4 of a tank of fuel so the remaining 1/4 is against payload. In my day in the motor trade Citroen allowed 75kg for the drivers weight but nothing for the weight of the fuel.

Again, my son has a 500 litre tank in his old Citroen Berlingo 800lx. It has an 800kg payload. With a full tank of fuel, full wfp tank, hose reel and pole he is close to his payload limit. If I get into the van as well he will be over his payload limit.

To run both businesses together requires a van with a higher payload.

Yeah that’s what I was worried about, I’d probably favour the 22 over the 18 as I have that little extra to play with but I’d assume as time goes by, I’d have to grab myself a second pole or the higher stuff! 

Yes I was aware of the weight of the tank, I have 850KG payload and don’t have 350KG of pressure washing gear so I’m all set there but if I can get away with a smaller tank then I won’t get a 500L. Upon research I saw a lot of people mention getting the biggest tank you can for your payload but if I can get a smaller one then I definitely will. Maybe I’ll start with a 350L and go from there? See how I get one with that? 

I’d say there is a solid mix of modern housing and older Victorian style housing, the more affluent areas being more Victorian style! I reckon I should start with the 22 then and get myself a second pole for the higher houses? I’ve noticed the vast array of connector styles, I think the hose reel im looking at has rectus fittings as standard so I’ll probably try and match up with that! 

Yeah I have 3 local suppliers in within a 10 mile radius of my home that all supply pure water so I can pick between those. 

I have a newer Transit Custom I use so a split relay may be an option but I can also charge at home as I already have a mains powered battery charger! 

Yeah I had a good read of the Gardiner brush guide but as there is so many and I have experience using them, I wouldn’t even know where to start. Flocked, non flocked. Medium, soft, stiff. Sill, non sill haha. 
your vans payload is too small to accommodate a 500L tank,poles,reels,batteries AND your pressure washing gear........a 400L upright tank bolted into the middle of your van(pressure washing gear space in the gap between tank and bulkhead with access from your side door)might work 

Your defiantely gonna need a bigger payload van. You have to take into account that the 500L tank full including the steel frame weighs way over 500kg. Your battery another 20-30kg. Your hose and reel probably over 50L. Then all your other window cleaning bits like poles, bottles of ubik or whatever all those  spares and things we need on a daily basis. Then you have your fuel tank then you even just as a single operator and you will already be pushing being legal with 850kg payload but inwould forget about putting any sort of pressure washing stuff in aswell. You may be able to get away with 300-350L possibly. I am always so careful now cos with one of my old Van's I was probably the wrong side of the payload every morning till I had done a few houses and then one day driving to work the traffic police and VOSA were running an operation in the local leisure centre car park and were pulling Van's and Lorrys in and my heart sunk thankfully I wasnt directed in but I'm sure it would have been a very expensive morning if I had 

I appreciate everyone’s concerns in regards to payload. 

Buying a different van definitely isn’t on the cards at the moment so my pressure washing equipment can go into storage and brought out as and when it’s needed and then carried with an empty water tank. 

one day driving to work the traffic police and VOSA were running an operation in the local leisure centre car park and were pulling Van's and Lorrys in and my heart sunk thankfully I wasnt directed in but I'm sure it would have been a very expensive morning if I had 
I believe the fine is a fixed amount plus a per kg over limit.

Latest Posts

Back