Thinking of upgrading my van to a Nissan NV200.

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Andy1979, Mar 28, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Andy1979

Andy1979 Member

morning guys,

So I'm thinking of upgrading my Renault Kangoo to a Nissan NV200 and just wanted to ask if anyone has one and what size tank you have installed and how well you have gotten on with the van :)

Advertisement
  2. simon

simon Guru

the payload only goes up to 728kg apparently, my berlingo is 750kg & much smaller

3. Andy1979

Andy1979 Member

Yeah I know the pay load isn't the greatest but I quite like the thought of having the extra space over my Kangoo and I only won't to fit a 500 litre tank

4. simon

simon Guru

yeh the space looks good, trouble is the more you have the more you find to put in it

5. steve garwood

steve garwood ginger lion

Why not get something transit/expert size? More space for trolleys, pressure washer, barrels etc plus a far superior payload.
    You fill up a 500L tank in a 730 payload, add your weight plus all the equipment, your getting pretty close to your limit

6. windowsurfer

windowsurfer Forum Addict

I have a nv200 as a car, the wheels are quite small, if you have any work up a country track, I wouldn't recommend, as can't heighten suspension. Good as a cheap 7 seater car, but not much safety spec for passengers. Pretty good on fuel.

7. mark

mark Forum Addict

its a no brainer!!!

8. Andy1979

Andy1979 Member

Thanks for the advice guys. Been and had a look around a couple today and think you may be right Steve about getting something bigger although I did see a 62 plate Fiat Doblo that I was very impressed with not a massive van but it was very practical and modern looking and the pay load was about the same as the Nissan.

9. spruce

spruce Grand Master

#9 spruce, Mar 28, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
    Here we are all offering advice when we aren't told the full story. Being told all the details will give us an opportunity to answer differently. It isn't all about payload, its about the total height of the van and a carport, isn't it?

10. steve garwood

steve garwood ginger lion

Payload is essential, what's a car port got to do with it, and he's asking our opinions on the information he has given us, which is what we have done :thumbsup:

Advertisement