Third Floor Flats.

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Ryan1, Mar 4, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Ryan1

Ryan1 Member

Hi Guys, Iv been cleaning my domestic work with a 17ft Brodex pole and managed quite well but now iv been asked to clean a few third floor flats, I need to buy a new pole but not quite sure on the size? Iv got a 200 pound budget will this be enough?

hope you guys can help thanks ryan.

Advertisement
  2. mr shine

mr shine Guru

have a look at gardiners slx

3. Ryan1

Ryan1 Member

What size mate? 28ft be high enough for third floor or higher? Thanks

4. Neil

Neil Grand Master

28ft is ok but if I was you go for the 30ft or 35ft to get the skylights too mate definitely gardiners pole ryan

5. Neil

Neil Grand Master

6. Cleanz

Cleanz Active Member

Just thought I'd pipe up and recommend the Gardiners SLX 30, just started using one and they are excellent. Worth stumping up the extra cash for.

7. Ryan1

Ryan1 Member

Thanks Neil, iv been looking at the link and its bit out the price range mate, have you ever used ionics poles? they seem to be good value?

8. Posh

Posh Hero

Got one with my big boy backpack. Super pole. Had no trouble at all with it.

For 3rd storey I use a unger 30ft pole. Cost me £70 of eBay & a bit heavy but with a light brush on its fine.

9. sdrah

sdrah Guest

I started wfp cheaply to save money - a basic ro system , 25L containers ,a cheap battery , cheap hose etc but I did buy a good pole and I am happy I did so Gardiners are good and for 3 st building get a 30ft rather then 25-28

10. Ryan1

Ryan1 Member

Brilliant thanks guys, I'm defiantly going to invest in a 30/32 ft pole. I'm just undecided on weather to go Gardiner or Ionics but i will let you know which one i buy tomorrow. Thanks Again Guys.

Advertisement