Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Man flu

WCF

Help Support WCF:

A

abs

Sore throat, aches and pains head ache the dreaded man flu is upon me , can't believe how ill a person can turn within 24 hrs no work for me for the rest of the week /emoticons/smile.png now isn't that a shame /emoticons/wink.png

I feel for ya mate.

I got the same.

Ive been like it since sunday.

Not done any windows this week.

But been here a lot. Quite interesting what you learn.

Ive been using the time to get started on facebook. Never seen FB before!

Hope you get better.

I feel for ya mate.I got the same.

Ive been like it since sunday.

Not done any windows this week.

But been here a lot. Quite interesting what you learn.

Ive been using the time to get started on facebook. Never seen FB before!

Hope you get better.
Arrr man that's bad we need to give our fellow man lots of sympathy as women don't understand /emoticons/wink.png good idea with Facebook m8, take a look at mine if you get a sec I've a business Acc which is pura Clenz and a general acc Puraclenz window cleaning ,there great for generating more work

Love your pic of a reel of green hose , us window cleaners are a weird bunch and get excited easily lol

Ive actually made two business pages.

One as a local business and one as an organisation i think?

Looks like yours is a local business.

The one linked from my personal page is not the best one though.

I might change it, still experimenting.

The selling groups ive joined are from my personal page.

Cant seem to do very much from a business page. Is that what you found?

Yes m8, I like the business page for the reviews but apart from that I prefere and use the standard page alot more , if you have any spotted sites local at all you should join them as there a great way of reaching customers

i must get around to looking on the facybook myself sometime sounds good...

if you feel man flu heading your way....i do recommend first defence it seems to work for me.....

bloomin kids daughter back at the weekend carrying a cough from teaching kids....and i think i may have fought it off....it tried to get me but...i think i won that one...manuka honey every morning as i go out of the door....

of course i had the guy shake my hand yesterday new custy, and all i could do was try to wipe of any germs on my pants...

i will save my man flu for xmas as i plan to do nowt any way...

hope you both recover fast as the run into xmas is pretty hectic....:Doh gosh i think i may be coming down with it i had better get off this post fast...im fading all the time...

Cheers cnc

I carry one of those small bottles of antigerm handgel in the motor.

Ideal for shaking hands.

As my wife would say when I feel a wee bit poorly "go to the fridge and get yourself a can of manthefookup you wimp" /emoticons/biggrin.png

Man flu does indeed exist though, proven scientific fact, and men DO suffer worse than women, google it /emoticons/tongue.png

I'm not going to argue with a female thats for sure /emoticons/biggrin.png

In 3 and half years, not had a day off sick.....us ladies are tougher me thinks hee hee. (I only work 3 days haha)

I remember seeing that sketch on the tv. Brilliant. Love it

Cheers for that.

Anyway im gonna try and call out for some soup now.

La.....lau.....laur....laur....

(Takes a break)

Laura,...... Some soup.....

Wheres the bell?

:rofl:

Poor you, its nice having a day off, but not when your ill. Had a virus thing all last week, still a bit off, but it does sap you of motivation. My take on men feeling worse than woman when ill is that women use all their brain, we only use half of our brain and thats the side that gets ill, take care:thumbsup:

Yep, I have the dreaded man flu as well. I have carried on working but motivation levels have been low. Very low. You feel the cold more when you are under the weather. Even old Percy is not as perky as normal!. Just keep taking the home brew!

Well Thursday morning now and am still very ill haven't done anything these last few days , on top of the worst flu ever yesterday I developed a nose bleed and my throat was so sore last night this morning I coughed up femme bloody mucus /emoticons/sad.png put on the plus side !!!! Got another day of

Back