Third generation window cleaner

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by luc, May 18, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. luc

luc Well-Known Member

Its finally happened after a long period of maybe maybe not my 17 year old daughter joined the business and had her first day, the weather was rubbish so we spent the first couple of hours cleaning our own windows traditionally to get the hang of things than she came canvassing with me she picked up a couple of new customers and she was buzzing.

Tomorrow the weather is forecast to be rubbish again so have booked a full day of gutter cleans in and then we've got two and half days of windows I think that'll be good for her first week, along with more canvassing:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    Advertisement
  2. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

aw im not even going out in that as out from 7.30 - 2 got my day done but weather is awful

3. Natty1972

Natty1972 Forum Addict

I'm still on the first (me) well done bud :thumbsup:. I've got the second two years away, he's still at school

4. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Nice one! I tried getting my wife to clean when I was cleaning she had non of it!

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I hope you are going to keep your 17 year old daughter safely away from ladder work.

6. luc

luc Well-Known Member

Yeh smurf I don't do ladders any more 12 years on ladders and a knee op from a fall was enough to put me off.
    Only easy work for me, lots of brew stops I'm not trying to conquer the world any more.
    My wife's the same Gav she's giving up work soon so she's going todo all my book keeping and marketing.

Advertisement