this has always puzzled me so any answer....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by cheapncheerful, Mar 12, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. cheapncheerful

and suppose it is kinda windowcleaning related...and for you that are following cheapie trying to dodge the mansion guy it did remind me of a question I cant get an answer too...but you lot have proved quite brainy so here you go....

WHY IS SOMEBODY ALLOWED TO RING MY PHONE BUT NOT LEAVE THEIR NUMBER?

now that is a tricky question....Personally...I think its against my human rights ....and it would kinda stop a lot of cold calls and certain dirty mac brigade types..

and yep its sorta windowcleaning related as guess who just had a number withheld call.....

its okay...I fully intend to answer every phone call after tomorrow as I know they wanted it done for saturday...and I am afraid there is more chance of me winning the lottery..which I dont do by the way:rolleyes:...than getting me to work a saturday...:D

Advertisement
  2. Andy cherry

Andy cherry Member

Working Saturdays ain't right......family time

3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Key in 141 before the rest of the number. I think that's how you do it.

Dr Barterer texted earlier to see if I was still going over to quote, not a cat in hells :D

4. Andy cherry

Andy cherry Member

He ain't gonna sleep tonight........thinking what might have been.....wonder how long he will keep chasing ya

5. Natty1972

Natty1972 Forum Addict

Tuffers ,tell them your on your way ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

At home I screen all calls through the answer phone...if it's someone I know I will pick up or if they don't leave a message its then their loss.

I very rarely answer my mobile either as if it’s an unknown number or a number that don’t come up in my saved list then if they want me bad enough they will leave a message.

7. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I could say I went to next doors by mistake and they want me to do theirs for £20 so I won't have time to fit him in :rofl:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. boarcity

boarcity Guest

yeh, hound him

9. cheapncheerful

yep cracker natty...tell them your on the way but the sat nav is playing up...and there is a hole opened up in the road.....and an elephant has escaped from the zoo...

so what do I tell the mansion guy when I finally pick up the phone tomorrow...

er...it will begin with an f....and end in f too.....:D

Advertisement