This Is The Conny I Got Ask To Clean

Discussion in 'Conservatory Cleaning' started by dasslr1, Oct 21, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. dasslr1

dasslr1 94 to go

will it be an easy job??? sorry could only take 2 pics next door seemed a bit on edge while I was there ,don't know why. IMG-20131021-00144.jpg IMG-20131021-00145.jpg

Advertisement
  2. Eclipse

Eclipse Well-Known Member

Piece of cake to clean that. I'd estimate

3. dasslr1

dasslr1 94 to go

iv always stayed clear of cleaning conny roofs but its now something im interested in.what chemicals would you use ? equipment? if its 2-3 hours work what would you charge £40-£60?.you don't have to say a price if you don't want to but am I in the right pricing range for a job like this ? also pls note iv never done 1 before so all I have is my trad window gear.

4. Eclipse

Is it just the polycarbonate roof or are you doing the uPvc too?

5. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

That flat roof looks well handy to get close up to the one side of it.

6. dasslr1

dasslr1 94 to go

all the upvc + the polycarbonate roof.

7. dasslr1

dasslr1 94 to go

on the other side there is less than a foot gap between conny and fence so will have to ask next door if ill be able to use ladders in there garden .oh joy. while I was cleaning windows and frames (it took half hour to do front ,not been cleaned in years )and I was just getting round the back when this old man appeared behind me saying "why is it taking so long"lol I replyed with "well theres one or two awkard windows to reach lol" he then turned round and while he was walking off said" I don't think so " so I says "plus they've not been cleaned in years and I just want to do a good job,do you live here aswell?", " no im next door "he says and just wonders off .then he seem to watch me from his garden lol,i think just to make sure I was who I said I was .

8. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Good luck when it comes to asking to go in his garden. Sounds like he's a barrel of laffs.

9. Eclipse

Work out what you want per hour and charge that, I'd be charging around £100 just to do the conservatory.

10. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Weird roof on that conny. Looks like a ridge at the bottom. Would it stop water drawing off?

Advertisement