Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I just installed a dash cam.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Adams0211

I got a dash cam from a relative at Christmas. It's not an expensive one. Around £40/£50 I think but it seems ok. It records in 720p rather than full HD but it's decent enough.

Here's a couple of minutes footage if anyone is interested.

FILM0004.AVI

They will either clear u of all blame or hang u. I've got a mate who put his foot down as he came up to the traffic lights on orange. Went thro on red and hit the car that was at the junction on his left. Completely me mates fault as the dash cam proved

there a must!!!you can get one from amazon for less than £10.while I was working one day a courier van reversed in to my front end causing £170 of damage and drove off.little did he know he was being recorded.once stationary they can be programed to stay on for a while b4 it shuts off.

The Russians love their dash cams! Loads of Russian dash cam footage on YouTube.

Not sure about battery life. I've got mine plugged into one of the lighter sockets and it turns on and automatically starts recording when I turn the van on.

Can't believe I've just sat and watched the footage, how sad am I but I would like to say that on this occasion Mr Adams 0211 I'm afraid you've failed your test. Cutting the corner on the first mini roundabout. (we have the evidence)

Can't believe I've just sat and watched the footage, how sad am I but I would like to say that on this occasion Mr Adams 0211 I'm afraid you've failed your test. Cutting the corner on the first mini roundabout. (we have the evidence)
Maybe me having a dash cam isn't such a good idea after all!

I'm not even going to lie, I take that roundabout like that at least five times a day.

@Adams0211 i always drive straight over those mini roundabouts round thereI just consider them as speed bumps
Talking about speed bumps, I swear to God all four tyres left the ground when I went over one fast in Shephall Way the other day. I thought I was going to take off.

Do you reckon that plane crash is trick camera work.

There all driving very slow & there's no reaction when it crashes.

You would say something surely if that happened in front of you???

Do you reckon that plane crash is trick camera work.
There all driving very slow & there's no reaction when it crashes.

You would say something surely if that happened in front of you???
Yeah I thought that as well.

Latest Posts

Back