This Looks Smart Lol

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by harunh, Feb 20, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Advertisement
  2. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

yer looks smart,
    but there are some design faults with it,
    label dont go with that controller as you can see on the sides of it it has the power/pump marked on it but the cables dont come from it,
    switch isnt waterproofed so any little amount of water on that will cause it to short out,
    the cables used to wire up are not auto grade wires,
    like most the fuse is in the box so you have to take it apart each time you need to change it
    the fixing is only with velcro by the looks of it, so no strong fixing, so could fall off anytime.

3. OoO

OoO Guest

RC but all that doesn't matter when it has a blue light lol

4. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

lol i better make the ones i make with a bigger blue light instead of a small blue light that mine has got then! lol

5. harunh

harunh Legend

U can use that in the dark :p lol

6. doug atkinson

doug atkinson Well-Known Member

Check the feedback and threats :huh:

See one person has bought it and has had problems, I'm sure he is a member on one of the forums

7. Dodger

Dodger Hero

He's a member on here Doug

8. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

I have bought from the seller, stuff didn't work, so sent me a other one, that didn't work, he pretends he has designed/invented them, but he buys them from china I think

9. Bingo

Bingo Grand Master

Yeah, he's the same guy who was trying to sell 2 (yes two :huh: ) hooks to hang your WFP on for £20.00 :eek:.......they were only worth a fiver...at most :lol: .

10. SJWindows

SJWindows Guest

I sold midland cleaners his van end last year, hes not a rip of murchant just a lad being an entreprenour or how ever u spell it lol, but yea if u look about im sure you can get his bits off the shelf cheaper id use him for the convience of it being on ebay :0) new to hear so hi guys!

Advertisement