Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Measuring In Sm

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Can work it out yourself here http://www.metric-conversions.org/length/feet-to-meters.htm

I never measure up using a tape as no need to when you can just use a surveyors pace instead (your own legs) as with practise one pace should roughly be 1 metre

Practice by putting at tape on the floor then take one stride to see how far off it is from 1 metre. As you are 6'3 should not be too far out either then go measure your garden...

Welcome to the world of silly walks :Image13:

yes measure in yards then x it = sqm so my 26ft 50ft = 8m x 15m = 8x15 =120sq m x by price you want to charge ''''''''''''@ £2.50p, £3.50p per sq.m so 120x£2.50p =£ for clean

Yep that's it....Now best learn the silly walk as my customers love it :Image13:

Or you can forget all that malarkey and just give a price out of your head instead....

what would be my best way of removing the stain. I know you cant get all stain out, I can advise to put new blocks in to area. I gave a price out of my head, £155 its alright as im still learning as I go. how is the best way to turbo without forgetting what you have done and not done on a large area. maybe a long piece of timber as a marker

what would be my best way of removing the stain. I know you cant get all stain out, I can advise to put new blocks in to area. I gave a price out of my head, £155 its alright as im still learning as I go. how is the best way to turbo without forgetting what you have done and not done on a large area. maybe a long piece of timber as a marker
Try using some magnum force extra from clover chemicals for the oil (alkiline cleaner). I`m also a beginner to pressure washing, did a job like this and charged £2.50 per square metre (it wasn`t enough for me) but it`s what you want to earn.And maybe cos it`s new to me i was slow. i did 135m2 and it was a ball ache block paving.

Back