This Might Be Good For U Lot Who Like Landline Numbers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by harunh, Aug 21, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

I was sat in my van having a 10 min break yesterday eatin a cheese pastie.. and a advert came on from Orange ( network )

And it said all businesses can now get a landline phone number... connected to your mobile... but on a 24month contract

So u can get a landline number... instead of it being in your house... it will be on your cellphone :)

Go in store to check it out ...

I know a fe people like to have a landline number... i dont personally but some do :) so hope this helps some of u lot :D :p

Lol

Advertisement
  2. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

I had a contract phone on orange, They were calling me everyday trying to get me to take this out. They were wanting a faire bit for it too. I would shop around you could probably get a better deal else where.

There sale pitch was, ''this phone number will get you more business'', I asked how does that work. He replied, ''people prefer calling landlines numbers''

3. Paul

Paul Guest

I'll stick with my 0845

4. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

How much does it cost to call them numbers?

5. mark m

mark m Hero

Does that get diverted to your mobile phone paul

6. Paul

Paul Guest

Local rate from a landline

7. Paul

Paul Guest

Yeh I can divert it too 3 phones mobile or landline if one diesnt answer the other will ring I can decide the times j want to divert to what number and all my voicemails get sent to me via email

8. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

How much is that oer month and do you have to pay and charge per min?

9. Paul

Paul Guest

It's £5.99 and 6p per min

10. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Just another over head... Had yell on phone today telling me they knew how to get me more business and that it was something I need to do get bring in lots more work.. Had to be at the computer tho duno y? But I missed the call tonight when they rang back, no doubt she will ring again tomorro..

Also had the police magazine call? Few weeks ago just hung up as soon as they said police magazine

Advertisement