Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Problem Windows

WCF

Help Support WCF:

dth

Ive been to a job and cleaned the windows 5 times and i cannot get them clean with the wfp, it keeps leaving white marks and drips down the center of the glass.

Does anybody know why this might be.

From the centre of the glass??

Am no expert but if its leaving white marks, I.E from the top of the window, then it could be due to the rubber perrishing.

another thing i found is that i get that from wooden framed windows that havent been paintted etc and from metal frames, its where the paint oxydises or something. if there metal frames rub the frame with ya finger and if it comes off white you know u will need to trad that. i have a few on my round. charge more for them

if it is streaks, from the top of the glass, after wfp blade them dry and wait, if they still streak, chances are that the frames are running,

2 options keep going hoping they clean up or do trad and dont touch frames

Try cleaning it, do the rest of the house then go back and rinse about an inch from the top. May need to rinse sooner in warmer weather. Not a guarantee cure, but often helps

Check out adder rinse YouTube problem windows can't do a link but basically explains what everyone's saying
Yeah good vid he just scrubbed and rinsed the heck out of it, easy really lol.

Moving it chip.

Back