Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

"i Dont Want My Windows Cleaned In The Winter, Come In Spring."

WCF

Help Support WCF:

WJCN64

i have had 4 people say this to me so far this month and its driving my profits down! - rant over!

If you afford to drop them, then do it, but if you need the work the come back in Spring with a small price increase.

Add up what you lose by skipping 4 winter months. divide it up into 8 and add it to their price. That way you still get paid for not doing it

i hate it when they say that if u need the wrk then charge xtra in the summer when u go bk, i had one miss 4 cleans in a row i clean nearly every house in that road so in sted of sacking her off this time ill b charging £20 as its a £13 normaly an i think £20 is very fair as there filfy

I have 2 that do that every year. last clean oct, start again april. so its half a year.!!! Takes the p!ss. yeah deffo raise the price by a few £

I've found it's generaly the older folk that might say that.

Not had a younger person say that to me yet. What about you?

Listen to this one. I cleaned one house last month and left a note saying no charge as they recommended me to a friend of theirs. I get a call off him asking to go 8 weekly through the winter, after he gets a free clean! Gratitude for ya!

I won't do them, if they say that to me I say I work all year round as I have bills to pay all year round!

Hike the price up to cover your losses or sack them off, plenty of good customers about, my favourite ones are the ones I never ever see, clean their windows, leave a note, get paid!

i had someone fone me up an say can u come clean me windows i said yea shore 4 windows £6 she said yea i said i get round every 6 weeks she said o im renting so i dond need regular cleaning so i said ok it will b £10 as i dont usly do 1 off cleans she said ok , any way cleaned out side then she wanted in side i said £5 in side no prob she said i havent got a squegy so ill have to get u to do in side i said u could get a carcha window vac there only £30 or £40 she said i b gruge paying that 4 window cleaning after i left she said c u next xmass dont think ill bother again im to bizzy 4 these have it when they fiel like people

wherever you are you generally will get one or two like that.

Theres now't stranger than folk.

Only had one so far, cleaned a couple of times before he said, can you leave it until spring. !!

then again not surprised, when i quoted him he originally wanted me to just clean the upstairs windows... :Image2:

Back