Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Shocked by another cleaner

Iron Giant

Staff member
I quoted a job yesterday via facebook and they were happy to go ahead with my price, But let me know they wouldn't need cleaning for 4 weeks as another firm she asked for a quote turned up at her house while she was out cleaned the windows and billed her, In over 17 years I have never heard this one before.

I never asked @Dave B , Thinking now some lads I know off used to just turn up and start cleaning windows on new build houses years ago and declare they were the estates window cleaner and they got away with it might be the same two. Both as dodgy as anything and have been caught stealing etc over the years both look a bit like Bill Sykes 

bill.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard of ones just turning up at random houses and doing the Windows hoping to just get the customer, I had one do it to one of my customers a few months ago while they were out, he billed them £15 but they never paid him, he turned up a 2nd time luckily while they were in, they told him to clear off. I've never heard of being asked for a quote though and doing them without agreeing a price with the customer. I defo wouldn't be paying the bill if I was customer!!

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Do you know what the firms are called?

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Latest Posts

Back