Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Flyer

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I managed to get it on after ruddy ages anyway what do you think got one more i will put on soon if i remember how to do it lol .

Ha ha, Mark I dont mean to be mean, but dont tell me you paid somebody - I really mean that in a nice way. The calibre of our services, gosh Im shocked - I will send you some samples privately

What is wrong with the flyers ?,there is only a few changes i am going to make .I think the price is great plus free artwork.

Erm, windowcleaningservices ought to stand out more and I think font for main text makes it look too busy and hard to read. Apart from that ok.

Catherine What's wrong with the flyer?? Seriously that's 100 better than the one I have can I see some of the samples you have pls /emoticons/biggrin.png

No photos, Ive I could post on here the amount of flyers that we have designed for window cleaners - I would be shot, thats why Im saying to OP to mail me weve got samples, because ours are done by graphic designers Paul - who know what their doing, not to say that nobody else does, they whack them out because its their job

This is always tricky for me, as I work with designers, who are not expensive ?30 quid for a properly designed job, and I would think that would be the better way to go than rather stressing yourselve out with ideas, just get a designer in. They will do a great job, less stress and for ?30 why struggle

Erm, windowcleaningservices ought to stand out more and I think font for main text makes it look too busy and hard to read. Apart from that ok.
Total agree and i think it is a bit busy thats why i wanted to put it up on the forum to gets some advice i knew window cleaners would give advise

Catherine What's wrong with the flyer?? Seriously that's 100 better than the one I have can I see some of the samples you have pls /emoticons/biggrin.png

Thanks Paul a few adjustments and i think it will be good and free artwork

thats a good price, would you do just the printing as well or do you just offer the whole packages. (I've had vodka not everything will make sense lol).

That was for Catherine lol.

Flyers are designed by people that do it for a living. Put some ice in that vodka for me will you dodge

Flyers are designed by people that do it for a living. Put some ice in that vodka for me will you dodge
lol got that, & some red bull
I meant I understand flyers are designed by pro's, I can do it myself just as well (ones I've put on here are basic to print on my old epson lol).

Mark pal if you ever want new flyers I'll do you them free!!

Ps nothing wrong with them, I'd say mine are better hehe!! What size did you get them mate?

Mark pal if you ever want new flyers I'll do you them free!!

Ps nothing wrong with them, I'd say mine are better hehe!! What size did you get them mate?
Thanks, i will let you know when the time comes i am sure they are ,pm i would like to look at yours /emoticons/smile.png A5

Not trying to flog my company, because I make no money whatsoever from flyers - im just saying there could be improvements, Mark you wanted opinions, but I have worked in publishing for 20 years. Look im going to upload a sample of something non window cleaning related just for a feel of things. The same theory can be applied to a flyer for window cleaning, I think the font needs to be changed, and a bit cleaner - sorry if I sounded harsh before, I didnt mean to. I cant post the flyers that weve done in this industry because I think that would be unfair. But I wouldnt suggest that a flyer should be as long as the samples I have posted

Media pack 0606.pdf

Media pack 1107 .pdf

Thanks, i will let you know when the time comes i am sure they are ,pm i would like to look at yours /emoticons/tongue.png A5
I lost the designs on PDF when my laptop got fixed, but will take a pic later and email them to ya buddy..

Back