Thoughts on this round

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by A.K WINDOWS, May 23, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. A.K WINDOWS

thinking about buying this round,

This is a very small compact round all work is connected and in walking distance.
    The work is just off the M621 off the M62.
    Earns £400 a clean.
    Cleaned by traditional methods.
    Earns between £15-20 hour
    At present the work is done 4 weekly but customers are requesting to be cleaned every 2 weeks.
    Customers are mostly made up of elderly people and all pay cash on the day,

£1600 ono no time wasters

Advertisement
  2. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

I dont know much about buying a round but if they all elderly I'd be cautious they may all be ready to pop their clogs soon ha ha .

but on a serious note thats 4x the round worth .

3. A.K WINDOWS

yeah im looking into it i can get it for 1300,thing is hes bought it of someone else at sum point but dont know when yet.

and yer old isnt always good lol.

most are selling now five cleans i think its a joke me sen but depends on how compact and the value of each house is.

4. All Round Cleaning

If people are selling for 5 times think i might just go into building rounds and selling lol .

5. A.K WINDOWS

yeah sounds a plan dont it lol,theres one for sale on ebay for 7k hes got 1000 custys and 2 vans included for sale lol.

6. All Round Cleaning

jeez that seems cheap .

7. Posh

Posh Hero

IMO if you can get it for £1300 I'd have a look. See if you can maybe do a deal where you pay say 50./' now & 50./' later & ask for a few random numbers to ring to make sure it's genuine. I know it will take you 3 cleans to get it back but after that it don't sound to bad. I'd defiantly enquire if your serious about it. Also if you got that kind of money to spare think about a canvasser. They usually charge x2 so you could get that for £800.

8. A.K WINDOWS

yeah kind of in 2 minds what to do.I dont trust anyone so that dont help lol but he said he will go to every custy with me so....

when handing coin over im always nervous lol

9. simon

simon Guru

check if the customers really want to go to 2 weekly & if you want that frequency if so that only makes it x2

10. A.K WINDOWS

yeah the thing that is getting to me is that the mobi number that hes given is the same number of the firm he said he bought the round of a year ago??

also the same number comes up for other stuff on google?

Advertisement