Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Any ideas?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

cheapncheerful

a common problem i have with tradding on ladders is the ladder comes into contact with gutters on what i would want to use as a safe angle....and being ali the ladder leaves marks on the white gutters...

i have up till now used duck tape...but it doesnt last long.. i want an inch thick piece of rubber/plastic to stick on the back of my ladder...any ideas...?

okay, i give up , i will have to get a standoff...before you all tell me off....:rofl:

ahh, got them...no its the back of the ladder on the lower gutter when i am cleaning above a bay ...or just when i lean on the gutters (see smurfs face when i write that) as i clean a conny...the marks do come off with a good scrub but i would rather not leave them.../emoticons/smile.png

ahh you should see the mess i left on black ali on a building not using mitts...:devil: but then again it was maybe the previous windowcleaner:rofl: always use em now...

You plonker rodney don't lean ladders on gutters.... I bet you know what I'm going to say next /emoticons/biggrin.png

a common problem i have with tradding on ladders is the ladder comes into contact with gutters on what i would want to use as a safe angle....and being ali the ladder leaves marks on the white gutters...
i have up till now used duck tape...but it doesnt last long.. i want an inch thick piece of rubber/plastic to stick on the back of my ladder...any ideas...?

okay, i give up , i will have to get a standoff...before you all tell me off....:rofl:

With the money I saved on a second hand microlite and ankalad, I had enough to buy a new BPS ladder. Get on ebay mate, theres plenty going at the moment. I just found out that Ankalad are made in a town about 20mins from me, should be good for spare parts.

The response was a good one I thought but I would have put it my way ....

DONT BE A TIGHT **** & BUY THE KIT YOU NEED FOR THE JOB /emoticons/biggrin.png

Ahh, but it's a female and @Smurf is swooning :specs

Latest Posts

Back