Three story window cleaning with 25ft pole?????

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Scottie, Dec 30, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Scottie

Scottie Well-Known Member

Hi all,

I have found a great little package to buy WFP trolley and coems with a 25ft pole, but I am just wondering what you guys think on doing three story with it, I see from previous posts I have located it is achiveable, but not much was mentioned. So just wanted to be sure, not really ventured this high on my ladders so dont no the height, WFP all new to me.

So will 25ft after holding it 28ft reach and complete three story, i.e ground, 1st and then 2nd. I was told 22ft would just about do it, but I feel thats a struggle, but am sure 25ft is fine for now and then buy a longer one in time as I progress.

Thanks very much for your time, Scottie

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

How's the canvassing going Scottie? Are you going WFP now? My SLX-22 will reach some 3 storey windows at a push, but a 25' would be better. Buy full carbon if you can, it gets a bit whippy at height if you use fibreglass poles.

3. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Don't buy a trolley..bloody expensive
    Make one as per jimmyboots or Pickingpaul

4. Posh

Posh Hero

Christ. I have trouble with my 30ft pole sometimes

5. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

25 foot is fine for that height. I use mine and can reach another floor up... it's a stretch but I clean them.

6. abs

abs Guru

My 25ft pole allows me to do 3 stories not a problem at all, well that's ground , first floor then second floor not actually 3 floors high

7. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

25ft ideal for your high work
    full cabon is a must , buy cheap and you will buy twice

8. Smurf

Smurf Banned

9. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. Scottie

Scottie Well-Known Member

Tuffers - Yes the flyering etc has goen quiet for xmas, But I have had an influx of 3 story work come my way, so I have put them off unti new year and picked up 5 jobs and the estates near me are all 3 story new ones, so out hitting them.... I just like the WFP after using in depth and got on with it, ladders are a bonus now as keeping them, but the WFP works well for me for fascia cleaning and also connys, so its a win win.

I looking at a trolley like the banana one with a better pole, but am looking hard for a good deal i have £250 to spend with out buying a ro unit etc as I have one I can get off someone near me thats a good one. So trawling the net for a back pack/trolley system and pole ready to go....Mission. Just the height issue 22ft I would think is hard to reach but 25ft is fine and going by what some people have said in this post it seems ok. Just gotta find a supplier who can do it all now for that price....lol

Move to the darkside near complete......... :)

Advertisement