Time Spent On Admin

Discussion in 'Managing Your Business' started by Pegasus, Dec 6, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Pegasus

Pegasus Well-Known Member

How much time do you think you spend on billing, organising cleans etc etc? What works well?

I seem to spend a lot so I try and bill some less frequently, update my spreadsheet with cleans and income once a week, organise future cleans weekly etc, banking weekly, update accounts for tax return etc 6 monthly.

Admin is unavoidable but getting more efficient at it is a good target....

there is also prepping kit admin I suppose.

4-5 hours ?

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I hour a day max

3. Midlands_Cleaners

Midlands_Cleaners Active Member

have u tried an automated system george, window cleaning pro or summit like that? i use george and run it from a handheld pda device that cost me a about tenner loads me jobs on there i tick em off as i do em n the hotsync with the touch of button when i get home and automticaly updates onto the computer so no need to spend 4-5 hours doing admin

4. nearlyclean

Supplier

After you have all your info in a system it should only take a few seconds as you finish a job. Monthly invoice jobs that I do weekly it prints off the jobs stored. Less work on admin more time earning money on the glass ;-)

Advertisement