Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Liverpool / Wirral And Surrounding Area's..

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mike @ Facelift

Guys,

Not sure if many from here came last time but I arranged any evening meet up for window cleaners a few months back, showed off the Phoenix and a few other bits...

Considering trying to arrange another evening meet around mid march time... by this time we will have larger Phoenix and also another small range of new poles and probably a few other new products to play around with....

Any Interest again?

Mike @ Facelift...

Come up north mate every 1 goes south , no 1 comes north if u come u will hit it big tym mate

There is no reason why I can't do a lot of locations once the weather improves and also we have the new gear to show.

I have already had requests to go to a few places now...... where is South by the way? /emoticons/biggrin.png

There is no reason why I can't do a lot of locations once the weather improves and also we have the new gear to show.
I have already had requests to go to a few places now...... where is South by the way? /emoticons/biggrin.png
Aussie aussie aussie

Weathers great here..... B)

also we have the new gear to show.
I'm not being funny mate, but I hope you know a lot more about Facelift products, than the complete pair of idiots who were serving on the counter in Window Cleaning Warehouse yesterday :angry: .

I know all there is to know about Facelift poles, I regularly sleep with them as well clean with them...

The mrs complains but at least the window are clean...

Guys,
Not sure if many from here came last time but I arranged any evening meet up for window cleaners a few months back, showed off the Phoenix and a few other bits...

Considering trying to arrange another evening meet around mid march time... by this time we will have larger Phoenix and also another small range of new poles and probably a few other new products to play around with....

Any Interest again?

Mike @ Facelift...
I would be up for that Mike............From Paul on the wirral, I am looking to start up and buy myslef a van and a system /emoticons/smile.png

Good man Paul, would be a good chance for you to speak to some window cleaners and pick their brains. They all seem pretty helpful.

Be good to meet!

Back