Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Realistically What Sort Of Money Can You Earn A Day Using A Wfp?

joe34

Just wondering without any exaggerating how much you could earn using a wfp on a normal day 8;30 to 4;30? its got to be quicker than trad? more money?

well tomorrow ill be working from 8 till 5 and thats 240 quid worth of work /emoticons/smile.png

all u need is a full days of work 5 times a week ( every week ) and ull be laughing

Thats what i've heard that you can quite easily do 200 + a day but thought i'd ask a few people actually doing it,as im thinking about buying a big round and i'd have a lot of bills to cover so need a decent wage each wk

Just wondering without any exaggerating how much you could earn using a wfp on a normal day 8;30 to 4;30? its got to be quicker than trad? more money?
@joe34 you work trad?| but buying a pole round? or swapping trad to pole?

some days because i have pole Joe i do £500 (commercial) and used to be a 40-50 quid a day security guard at the centre where i earn it.

go pole you`ll not look back, i havent.

then warehouse jobs come along at £1200 for 2 days work (do the fellas windows and he asked me to do the warehouse once a year)

possibilities are endless. some is luck, but i say you make your own luck!

Earn what you want to earn mate,some days £100,some £200 depends but don't buy a round mate build it up.flyers good website and you will get there mate.don't put yourself under pressure and listen to what some figures people quote.you will get there mate.

I';ve got a trad round at the mo mate about 100 houses,but thinking about buying a round close to mine another 370 houses(all wfp) so alot of work ,just wondering if i'm going to be able to keep up with it all,hopefully i will convert all my houses over aswell

1200 for 2 days work, R these ppl blind and can't c that it only took U 2 days n u want them to hand over 1200 quid. Have U only done it once ? I bet he won't have U back

I am torn between buying one or just building on my own one, flyers, canvassing etc, as i do find i run out work quite easy,thanks for the advice though it's been helpful,i know one thing though i'm ready to change to wfp

It is quicker for sure... £150 is an easy day. I never come home without £100 which is £2000 a month, where else can you get that ay?

well tomorrow ill be working from 8 till 5 and thats 240 quid worth of work /emoticons/smile.png
all u need is a full days of work 5 times a week ( every week ) and ull be laughing
Let's do the maths H. You charge about 8 quid a house and you've got less than 200 custys.That's 1600 per month. 240 into 1600 = roughly 6. So you're saying you work 6 days in every 20? Or to put it another way, you will be cleaning about 30 houses tomorrow, which is about 17.5% of your clients.

You pulling our plonkers H?

I am torn between buying one or just building on my own one, flyers, canvassing etc, as i do find i run out work quite easy,thanks for the advice though it's been helpful,i know one thing though i'm ready to change to wfp
If you have the water fed pole gear, try converting some of your present customers, see how you feel, might even get more clients that way....I slowly brought it in after doing trad for 2-3 years- lost some customers, but gained many more.

Good money in wfp The main bonus is at the end of the day I still have energy to do things, as when I was trad only I was feeked at the end of a days graft

Do you think it's the best thing you've done changing to wfp?
Yes, everyday i dont think **** i`ve got a right slog today, it`s quite enjoyable actually..
Took some time and effort converting, but worth the while + now when i pick new customers up, i dont need to explain i use the pole because they have seen me doing next door etc.

Be prepared to lose some trad customers but dont let it get you down. because you will be able to pick many more up

1 of my vans runs 2 men and does minimum 40 houses a day rough avaerage price £8 each on residential £320 a day but on the other hand the 1 man van does 25ish houses a day total £200 just depends if compact or spread out.

Back