Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Realistically What Sort Of Money Can You Earn A Day Using A Wfp?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

What I find about this forum some genuine people on here who want to help people out.just build up your work mate,it will work out don't buy a round ,just don't listen to some people on here as there are some right porkkies being flown around

Let's do the maths H. You charge about 8 quid a house and you've got less than 200 custys.That's 1600 per month. 240 into 1600 = roughly 6. So you're saying you work 6 days in every 20? Or to put it another way, you will be cleaning about 30 houses tomorrow, which is about 17.5% of your clients.
You pulling our plonkers H?
my average job price is around £7.50

i have 1 week were i work 4 days then the next week i work 1 day then i work 4 days again then i have a week off

so its like this :

week 1 - 4 days

week 2 - 1 day

week 3 - 4 days

week 4 - week off

ive got 26 houses to clean tomorrow but 1 of them jobs in their is a 60 pound commercial job which will take me 2 hours /emoticons/smile.png

i only work 4,5 hours a day on most day /emoticons/smile.png but i average like 20 kwid per hour mate and i got 160 customers

I';ve got a trad round at the mo mate about 100 houses,but thinking about buying a round close to mine another 370 houses(all wfp) so alot of work ,just wondering if i'm going to be able to keep up with it all,hopefully i will convert all my houses over aswell
I've got over 400 customers and only really work 3 weeks out of 4 so with WFP you should be able to do 470 customers in a 4 week rotation. It's less than 120 houses per week or 24 per day over 5 days.

1200 for 2 days work, R these ppl blind and can't c that it only took U 2 days n u want them to hand over 1200 quid. Have U only done it once ? I bet he won't have U back
There's no reason to believe that they won't have him back. If you approach this business in a professional manner (and most businesses see WFP as more professional than trad) then £600 per day is not necessarily seen as excessive.

There's no reason to believe that they won't have him back. If you approach this business in a professional manner (and most businesses see WFP as more professional than trad) then £600 per day is not necessarily seen as excessive.
2ppl minus tax and expenses isn`t £600 per day profit...... its not actually wfp work, its a pressure wash warehouse clean. I got it from doing his office windows via wfp cleaning.
I was just trying to show Joe that these jobs come along if he decides to move on from trad (far more possibilities)

for me, as long as I earn £100 a day after expenses, I am happy, but then I only 9-2 at the most, some days I have gone out at 9 been home for 12, £80 richer, other days, 5 hours £180, some days, the work seems to take for ever and others day you will fly through it,

work out what you need a month to make and then devided that by 20 days, and then add 33% on to this, and you should be ok

ie £2000 a month = 100 a day Need to do £133 worth of work, when you first start out this will take a few hours, but after a while you will fly through it

There's no reason to believe that they won't have him back. If you approach this business in a professional manner (and most businesses see WFP as more professional than trad) then £600 per day is not necessarily seen as excessive.2ppl minus tax and expenses isn`t £600 per day profit...... its not actually wfp work, its a pressure wash warehouse clean. I got it from doing his office windows via wfp cleaning.

I was just trying to show Joe that these jobs come along if he decides to move on from trad (far more possibilities)
I was trying to point out to Beaver0-15 that what you are charging is not excessive and that there's no reason for them not to have you back again, it just a matter of perspective.

I was trying to point out to Beaver0-15 that what you are charging is not excessive and that there's no reason for them not to have you back again, it just a matter of perspective.
I know mate....cheers

Let's do the maths H. You charge about 8 quid a house and you've got less than 200 custys.That's 1600 per month. 240 into 1600 = roughly 6. So you're saying you work 6 days in every 20? Or to put it another way, you will be cleaning about 30 houses tomorrow, which is about 17.5% of your clients.You pulling our plonkers H?

my average job price is around £7.50

i have 1 week were i work 4 days then the next week i work 1 day then i work 4 days again then i have a week off

so its like this :

week 1 - 4 days

week 2 - 1 day

week 3 - 4 days

week 4 - week off

ive got 26 houses to clean tomorrow but 1 of them jobs in their is a 60 pound commercial job which will take me 2 hours /emoticons/smile.png

i only work 4,5 hours a day on most day /emoticons/smile.png but i average like 20 kwid per hour mate and i got 160 customers
H you luv it me old muka

I can earn 120 a day easy doing trad which is fine for me. 8.30-2.30. Some of the prices thrown about on here seem very high (don't disagree with any of them by the way) but I find sometimes with windys it's all how much can I earn & how fast I can go. If I wanna earn £120 a day I don't care weather it takes me 1 hour or 5 as long as I know I've done a good job. £600 for a days work tho. Nice if you can get it. Firm must be making a lot lol.

Decent round should be able to achieve £150 -

£250 a day. One man.

Two man team won't be double. £300 - £350.

7 hour day at £20 an hour is £140.

The key is to hit £100 by 12pm or better still towards £150.

Don't believe I do £400 on my own crowd.

Just wondering without any exaggerating how much you could earn using a wfp on a normal day 8;30 to 4;30? its got to be quicker than trad? more money?
It all depends on your pricing, cleaning method & customers. I know trad cleaners that do £45k a year, plus; theirs your benchmark

Concentrate more on profits than sales; servicing 100 customers 1300 times a year cost less than servicing 300 customers 3900 a year.

The point is a manager will focus on sales (and his bonus) and the prestige that come from turnover & working for a bigger company. The business owner is focussed on profits.

Richard

important thing to remember is

there is no point earning it, if your not going to get paid for it, there is nothing worse that working all week and then after collecting and seeing a debt list in the 000

2ppl minus tax and expenses isn`t £600 per day profit...... its not actually wfp work, its a pressure wash warehouse clean. I got it from doing his office windows via wfp cleaning.
Ah well now U tell us its 2 ppl. the guy was wanting to know a genuine amount u can earn n U start telling him U have a 2 day job that's 1200 quid failing to tell him that's on the condition he will need to grow an extra set of arms n legs. Cba looking back but I think he was also referring to using wfp

Latest Posts

Back