Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Check This Out

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

My sister finally finished it, I had a look at some of the formulas on this and there crazy long.

No more adding up for me!!

In a nut shell

It tell me how much I have collected each week

How much is outstanding each week

how much each house has paid in one year

How much is still to collect for that year.

Exactly what I wanted, well nearly. I wouldnt mind the per year totals adding up for all houses. I did ask but got a very bad look after it lol

MarcsBook 01.04.12 (1).xlsx

aslong as u understand it mate thats all that matters /emoticons/wink.png/emoticons/tongue.png lol

aslong as u understand it mate thats all that matters /emoticons/wink.png/emoticons/tongue.png lol
Yeah, I suppose it good this way, that way if I lose it they wont be able to make sense of it lol.

Al though I do have fields password protected

lol good stuff

and yeah having a password is essential mate keep all the data safe /emoticons/smile.png

Looks Brilliant M8! My Uncle sorted me with a fantastic custom-made system that lists name address, suburb/area, type of house & cleaning requirement; ie Fronts Only or Full House with Conservatory etc. It's got the Frequency so that once you put in the last clean, it changes colour when they're next due. Also has any outstanding payments owed in red so I can see at a glance who owes me what, & I can cluster all the customers in one area to do on the same date. I love seeing what I've earned & how fast the database is growing. The only thing missing is it doesn't have a section for when I've done Guttering, Fascias or Patio jobs, so I guess I'll just have to pocket those on the sly lol

Looks Brilliant M8! My Uncle sorted me with a fantastic custom-made system that lists name address, suburb/area, type of house & cleaning requirement; ie Fronts Only or Full House with Conservatory etc. It's got the Frequency so that once you put in the last clean, it changes colour when they're next due. Also has any outstanding payments owed in red so I can see at a glance who owes me what, & I can cluster all the customers in one area to do on the same date. I love seeing what I've earned & how fast the database is growing. The only thing missing is it doesn't have a section for when I've done Guttering, Fascias or Patio jobs, so I guess I'll just have to pocket those on the sly lol
Good stuff and ueah pocket on the sly /emoticons/tongue.png lol

looks good but how do you control the frequency and dates? what do you put in for weekly, 2 weekly, monthly etc?

Back