Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Winter Is Here Need Some Gloves !

WCF

Help Support WCF:

S

stellafella05

hi guys anyone recommend any good gloves. would prefer waterproof if anyone can recommend and any good stockists. thanks guys

Suggestion I made some time ago is to take off gloves and to sit on them whilst driving to next job. Nice and warm then.

Only downside is that if they are slightly damp they will leave hand prints on yer bum.......

Stellafella, try LEWI gloves, i just got some last week £22 they seem so far bob on, time will tell on longevity, i tried sealskinz last year and they were the kevlar ones.....pretty **** to be honest in my opinion, similar price, werent water proof and were knackered in a week

http://www.windowcleaningwarehouse.co.uk/shop/index.php?option=com_aceshop&route=product/product&path=12_82_301&product_id=1050

Sods law innit, £17, but i got mine from my local shop......outreach, but got them the same day, it was so cold last week i didnt want to wait a few days to get them, and i know chris, he's a good'un so dont mind paying a bit extra

the best thing to do is grin an bare it 4 an hour then warm ur hands in the van then when u go bk out side u wont fiel the cold wrks a treat 4 me /emoticons/wink.png/emoticons/smile.png

I don't wear them unless I really have to. The chillblanes kill me. I don't know how I managed when I was trad using cold water in -5 weather, water freezing in the bucket and ice on the ladder. Thank god for WFP.

Yep, and you knew you were in for a day of it when the applicator had frozen solid in your boot over night. Try mopping a window with a solid applicator. No fun.

Back