Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wireless Printer

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Matty H

Anybody on here good with IT? Got an Epson SX235W wireless printer and the last time I used it printed fine. Switched it on to print some invoices and can I get it to work ARGHHHHHHHH MacBook is detecting it, router on, all ok! Just keep getting printer not connected message :unsure:

might need redoing, just plug cable in lot easier
Not as easy as that mate. Printer in spare room and I use Mac downstairs. I got it because want it to be wireless - not stand in room next to it connected by cable. Reminds me of the old fashioned "remote control" that was connected to a VCR with a wire lol

Well i have a HP mate, so i dont know about epsom.

Usually if the internet in ya house dropped out, the printers go all funny and decide not to connect.

Have you check all the obvious though.

Is the wifi option turned on on router,

Nobody has messed around with default printer

Im a windows guy, so mac knowledge is nil /emoticons/sad.png

Well i have a HP mate, so i dont know about epsom.
Usually if the internet in ya house dropped out, the printers go all funny and decide not to connect.

Have you check all the obvious though.

Is the wifi option turned on on router,

YES

Nobody has messed around with default printer

NO

Im a windows guy, so mac knowledge is nil /emoticons/sad.png
Doing my head in /emoticons/sad.png

I gave up with WIFI last year lol.

Loads of things to check, is the password correct, has the SSID Changed etc etc /emoticons/smile.png

I gave up with WIFI last year lol.
Loads of things to check, is the password correct, has the SSID Changed etc etc /emoticons/smile.png
Cheers fella will have a look tomorrow now got an early start so off for some zzzzzzzzzz /emoticons/smile.png

Back