Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bad weather today in the west of Scotland, are you off?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

laddergarder

What is all you fellow windies in the west of Scotland up to today, are you taking the day off? Its pouring hear at the moment, cant see me getting out myself, tomorrow is to be much the same apparently. I am lining up my films for the day as I type! /emoticons/tongue.png

raining in cumbria looks set for the day, but had my best day ever yesterday day so i dont care lol got to do 2 that are leaving gates unlocked but thats probly it

ladders got any film recommendations

I watched hunger games recently that was pretty good, but as for dvds...

the second Sherlock Holmes was definitely better than the first one, the fight scenes in the first one was garbish. If you haven't seen the boy in the striped Pyjamas, then you should definitely watch that.

I think I am going to have to go and see the mew MIB film soon, not sure how good it will be though, that last one was terrible. Cant wait till they finally do another Ghost busters, waiting with allot of anticipation for that one.

not seen striped pj's will give that a try & never seen ghost busters which is funny cos i get it sung to me nearly every day when im out with my backpack

Well I got out this morning got 2 first cleans done then that was it bucketing down now, 5 new jobs to price up then I think a bit of Facebook marketing today /emoticons/tongue.png

I've had stomach bug so been off since tuesday...doh. Feeling better today so hopefully out tomorrow. And a lot of catching up next week!

Back