Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Spammers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

They're everywhere. It's very hard to distinguish between genuine and spammy accounts until they've posted. I always report the spammers when I see them and Gav is great at dealing with it.

i could'nt identify one unless it actually said 'this is spam' and even then would'nt be sure.

Azzy we have over 600 members now. I am the creator/admin and owner of the site.

Note to all, spammers these days are clever even the spam bots! They post replies that seem on topic but at times not quite or seem a little generic. It can be hard to spot them but if you suspect just hit the report button, no one gets in trouble so don't worry if your not sure. All hitting report does is highlights it in my admin panel which brings it to my attention, I can then review it. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Sent from Tapatalk. App for iPhone, Android and blackberry.

i'm gonna report all james' posts so that gav removes them and gives the rest of us a fighting chance of winning the compe***ion! /emoticons/wink.png

i'm gonna report all james' posts so that gav removes them and gives the rest of us a fighting chance of winning the compe***ion! /emoticons/wink.png
I report Paul for spamming at least twice a day!lol Who's in the lead now anyway?

Back